Chapter 4: Sunset paradise

Lillian's POV

Morning

It was sunrise as I got up and was about to touch were Rm slept and felt nothing. "Good morning! Babe" He said as he lifted my chin to look at me. "Hmm.. Joonie good morning you ready to go back to south Korea?" "As ready as I'll ever be how bout you?" "Nervous but good!" We went out after a while and I saw V and litzi "Mister what were you doing?" "Wow now you want to start I did nothing okay?" "Fine I'll let you slide. How are you today litzi?" "I'm fine a little sore on my shoulders though". " Wait litzi come with me for a sec" "Okay let's go". I brought her to my room with everything packed up. I unzipped my bag and took out a lotion " Its for your shoulder pain here!" "Thanks I'll try it on!" She went into the bathroom and came out with a big smile. "Better?" "Better!" "Knew it will help, anything for my brothers girlfriend!" We got out and saw the boys talking but what about?

Rms POV

Once the girls left I sat with V "So how's it going with Lilian?" "Its okay but we don't really know what's happening with each other but anyways how about you and litzi?" "She's a really active girl! Shes beautiful reliable and it reminds me of the day I met her". The girls came back into the lounge area and had everything " Let's go guys don't wanna miss the flight"

Lillian's POV

Once we arrived at the airport everyone was about to board the plane "C'mon let's go!" I said. A few minutes after boarding the plane it took of. "Joonie do you mind if I sleep on your lap?" "Yeah I don't mind just don't scare me like last time were you almost cried". "I wont..." Dream: "Joonie what are you doing!?" He was with another girl "You promised me that you wouldn't date anyone else because you loved me!" End of dream:
"Huh??" I said as I awoke "Babe what happened?!" "Nightmare I guess?...." I said rubbing my head "J-joonie..." He grabbed my chin and kissed me. "I'll never let you be scared anymore okay?" "I promise I won't worry you anymore okay?" "Fine by me" He said.

Isabella's POV

We sat right behind RM and Lillian. "Isabella?" "Yeah jimin?" He got closer and grabbed my waist and..... Hugged me!? "Its nice to meet someone like you Isabella....". " Me to jimin me to..."

Rms POV

"She's so cute sleeping!" Lillian looks like the most adorable thing on earth!!

Past

At the moment I saw her she was absolutely beautiful "Hey RM!" She was waving over "Oh uh hey your taes sister right?" "Yep!" She said and that's when I heard her mumble "At least the only one living with him..." "What?" "Oh nothing!" She started to blush.

Present

"Are we almost there yet joonie" She said in the cutest way ever "Almost babe did you during your phone?" "Yeah why would I leave it in my stuff?" "Well there's hot spot in first class" "Really!!!" "Mhmm" She got her phone out and started to play games "You wanna play?!" "Sure why not!" We started to play and whenever some one died we had to pass on the phone to each other.

After flight

"Babe where here you ready?" "Of course!". After exiting the airport we went to a restaurant in Hongdae because we arrived there.

Lillian's POV

I slurp my noodles and then I started to choke, everyone started to laugh " Bruh she was choking she could have died but she was cute and all.." Said RM trying to comfort me after choking on hit noodles. "You okay now?" "Yeah I'm still embarrassed about the situation though..." He grabbed my face and kissed me "Don't get embarrassed it was cute okay?" "I don't know what to say..." She said squinting her eyes with a serious face. "But it was still funny sister!" Said V and Isabella "S-t-o-p guys its not as funny.... Wait it kind of is I was choking on hot noodles!" I started to laugh along with everyone else "Are we all done?" Said jin "Yes future mom!" I said "I'm not your mom!" "Yes you are!" "Fine child just don't shub it in" "Okay guys enough chit chat now let's go back to the house" "What house?" "You'll see its a surprise!" Said rm showing his dimples, I showed my dimples back at him and he covered his face.

At the new house

Me and the girls didn't know about the new house quote un quote, the boys never told us well I guess you can call it a surprise for us since we have became a bigger group. "Babe are you ready?" "Mhmm!" Rm uncovers my eyes and I scream "AHHH!!! Its so cute!!" It was so big and modern. "I love it babe thank you guys!!" I said as I hugged rm. He lifted me up in the air and brought me to the pool and threw me inside. My cheeks turned red "Babe!!" I was angry at him "Your so cute when your mad" I climbed out of the pool and chased him around the house. After a while I fell asleep on the couch. Rm carried me to our room "Wake up its night you should change" "Fine..." I changed into my PJs and then went to sleep

Rms POV

Lillian went to sleep and I sat next to her I kissed her cheek and fell asleep. Dream: I stood with Lillian watching the sunset and lifted her up "I love you" I said "Me too.." We both sat down until jungkook and Algeria came and sat down with us. So did jimin and Isabella we all ran around and as night came we all went to sleep. End of dream: We woke up and headed to the bathroom "Morning love" "Good morning baby" I said We both went out the room and went outside to be greeted by jimin and Isabella "Morning love birds!" Isabella said "Morning not my mom" "You better not be doing weird things in bed" "Why would we were not even at that point yet!" "Or are we..." I said after Lillian. "Shut up babe!" "OK well me and Lillian are going to the beach just down from our house if you want to join"

Lillian's POV

Me and rm walked to the beach just below the house. We found jungkook and Algeria playing in the water like babies. "Jungkook don't dare throw me into the water" Algeria got thrown into the water anyways "REeEeE!!!" She ran towards jungkook being stopped by his firm grip and hug "Sorry bunny" "Hhmp Fine I forgive you" "So cute you two!" Me and rm said" Me and rm went to the beach house and sat down and ate lunch. The sun was setting after a few hours and we were sitting on the sand. Me and rm held our hands and I leaned towards RMS shoulders I kissed him. on the cheek and got up. Rm got up after me and he lifted me up in the air and twirled me around and pulled me towards him. He kissed me and the we heard "Awwww!" It was Isabella "You two better come back home we are going to sleep" "Okay let's go baby" Said rm. "How was it?" "It was great, It was like A sunset paradise" "Night love" "Good night" I said