°chapter 2°

Y/n p.o.v

Its been quite a long day seeing as how it was almost over I sat in my last class quietly reading. Until one of the girls from earlier started talking again.

"You know, That kaminari would never get a girlfriend. Even if it's the ugliest girl in school."she said and looking out of the corner of my eye she slightly pointed her thumb at me.

'tch'

Soon a bell rang saying that we were able to go home now.

"Finally!" I said to my self as the teacher dismissed us and I stood up from my seat.

"Y/n!" I turned my head to who called my name.

Kaminari was at the door waving a bit like an idiot.

"You ready?" He asked with a closed eye smile.

"Y-yes." I managed to say as we left school and walked our usual route.

"Wait." Kaminari spoke as he grabbed my shoulder and looked to the Left.

"W-whats wrong?" I asked quietly and looked to where he was looking.

Kaminari p.o.v

"I Remembered , I have to get milk.."

'i have to get milk , but I don't want to let y/n walk alone.'

"Come with me! It won't be long.." I said as she looked shocked.

"O-okay.." she said and we changed direction.

'shes so cute!i wish she would speak more though.'

"Hello!" The clerk said as I waved and y/n smiled.

Walking to the milk section I saw the one my mom usually gets.

Grabbing it I looked at y/n who was just staring off into space.

"I got it!" I told her with a big smile.

———___———
Y/n p.o.v

"See you later y/n!" Kaminari shouted and waved.

"Bye, kaminari!" I said almost clearly.

'so embarrassing~' I thought as I walked into my small empty home.

Meli★~ > hey y/n, Are you home yet?!

^{Sent 45minutes ago}

{Just now}<~ Y/n♥
I am now, the person I usually walk with had to make a stop some where.

Meli★~>
Ooooooh , you mean that guy kaminari you have a crush on?~

<~y/n♥
Haha .... But yeah.

Meli★~>
Awwwww, I have to see what you two would look like together~!
Anyways... I-expo is gonna be soon! I can try to  get you a ticket to come to i-island and we could meet each other!!

Melissa has been my internet friend for awhile now. We met online when I first came to Japan and my family stayed in the us.

                                                       <~y/n♥
Really?! That would be awsome!
When is i-expo happening?

Meli★~>
Not far from now, about two or three months!, I gotta go now. But talk to ya later!! Bye!😁

<~y/n♥
Bye😜

After talking with Melissa for a while I decided to make food for myself and my small companion " luna~ your food is ready!" I called as a small dark grey kitty came out and jumped to her eating spot.

"Meow~" she meowed almost as if saying thanks.

After eating and doing my nightly routine  I play with my quirk till I fall asleep.

————————————

Irl you have no real friends irl , but you do have Melissa who's your best friend. And kaminari who's you friend kinda

Bye
~miko♥