Love

🚧WARNING this has mature context in it I have warned you so skip if you want to if you don't like this stuff🚧

———————————————

"Hey um Nagisa are you going back to your house after we finish cleaning up."

"I mean yeah where else would I go."

"Oh ok you also scared me when you walked in the classroom hehe I thought you were going to test us on combat."

"No Mr. Karasuma wanted me to tell you guys I'm still sorry for not telling you."

He walks up to her and hugs her.

"You're so silly Nagisa."

"And you're beautiful."

He kissed her on the lips before she could respond.

"Nagisa you Baka."

"Hehehe I'm not a Baka Akari."

"Yeah ok."

His tentacles cane out of his back Akari was so confused on what was happening.

"Nagisa why are your tentacles out."

Nagisa didn't respond the tentacles were talking to him all she saw was blush she got a little hint on what they were saying.

"Um Akari we should get going now it's clean enough and we have another reunion tomorrow so we can-."

Akari kisses him

"We aren't going anywhere."

Nagisa's tentacles started caressing her cheek. This made Nagisa blush a lot.

"Akari seriously if you kiss me again something will happen that you may not want."

"I kinda got a hint of what the tentacles were saying to you by your blush."

"Akari we shouldn't do it if we do it your career will have to be put on hold-."

"Nagisa it's ok I mean we are a couple."

Nagisa smiled at what she said.

"Fine kiss me on the lips of you want to do it."

"Mm k."

Akari kisses him it was sweet and passionate his tentacles started to take off there clothes it slithered into her shirt it was slimy it took off her top and bottom they broke apart from there kissing and looked at each other.

"Wow you've grown more beautiful than the last time I saw you."

"Oh shush."

She takes off her bra and puts it on the floor Nagisa's face was really red luckily she couldn't see that much.
He takes off her underwear and puts it on the floor she's nude while he just has his boxers on. He licks and kisses her nipple and his free hand starts to rub causing her to moan in pleasure.

"Do you want it to be a surprise or do you want to have a little experience."

"W-What do you mean N-Nagisa."

"Do you want me to put my fingers in you or wait?"

"Wait."

So with that he starts to lick and kiss her clit making her moan a lot it was turning him on his dick was getting harder. Then he starts to suck. After that she takes off his boxers and his dick was huge she didn't even know if it would fit in her. She licks it so she can taste it then she sucks it she could taste his pre cum she couldn't wait for this. After she was done she sat on her desk and opened her legs.

"Come on Nagisa come make me yours."

"Akari are you sure you want to do this."

"Yes I'm sure but once you feel your climax coming tell me but don't pull out fill me up in my womb."

"A-Akari that will get you pregnant."

"Hehe I know silly but please do it."

"Fine."

He goes in and creating a really loud moan from her mouth once he was fully in he waited for her to adjust to his size.

"Why aren't you moving."

"Because I'm making you use to my size and your also your insides are squeezing me."

Then he slowly starts to come out once it was closes to falling out he pushed in fast. He kept on doing this but he picked up the pace a little bit. He was holding her legs she was supporting her self. He got at his faster pace this made Akari go crazy. He leans in to her ear and whispers "I love you Akari." She responded by giving him a big kiss and once they parted "I love you too Nagisa." Juices were in a puddle but they didn't care they had each other that's all that matters. Nagisa could feel his climax coming.

"Akari are you sure you want me to cum in you."

"Y-Yes please fill my womb with your cum if I were to have a baby I would want it to be yours."

After 10 minutes he couldn't hold it in one last push it came out all inside her.

"I can feel it filling up my womb and coming out your dick won't stop cumming."

"Yeah it built up so now we just wait until it's done gushing out."

After 30 minutes it was finally done she knew that a whole bunch of his cum would come flowing out of her. It did they got dressed and cleaned up there need so there was no trace of what they did. They went home.