Chapter 1

The love.

"Obliviate! Cunfundus!"

The apologizes.

"Obliviate! Cunfundus!"

The troll almost killing us and having to go to the mediwitch.

"Obliviate! Obliviate!"

Quirrell trying to kill me.

"Cunfundus!"

The stone.

"Obliviate!"

Fake friends.

"Obliviate!"

Fake love.

"Obliviate!"

The closest thing to family I have.

"Cunfundus!"

"CUB!" "Obliviate!"

The wand.

"Obliviate!"

The cloak.

"Cunfundus!"

Fake love.

"Obliviate!"

"Accio elder wand!" "Accio stone!" "Accio invisibility cloak!"

The green.

"Avada Kadavra!"

The black surrounded by white.

A cloaked figure is standing in front of our hero. He has long black hair with streaks of white and He has one blue eye and one green eye surrounded by black. With bruises under his eyes and two scars, one on his cheek and one on his lip. Smiling with blinding teeth he rasps.

"I will help you, they have betrayed you. They have lied to you. You mean nothing to them but everything to me, master."

A smirk is seen as a scream is heard. 

"Not my Harry!" The clock rewinds.

the green.

the quill.

the goblet.

the wolf.

the grim.

the snake.

the troll.

the stone.

the stone.

the stone. the wand. the cloak.

the hollows. the hollows. the hollows. the master of death.

Green eyes startle past lids into a basket covered by a blanket. A cry echo. A woman with blonde hair and blue eyes pick up the baby, starting to shush him and coo at him to help calm him.

Shadows swirl to make a man, he nudges the wind to take the letter that was with the baby to the bushes while the shadows nudge the woman to forget it.  

Night falls while the baby is brought to share a crib with another and the woman retires for the night. The two babies cuddle together and drift asleep with the shadow standing in the corner watching over them.