Chapter 2 SNEAK PEEK

Several years had passed. Small things would happen around young Harry, toys he would not be able to reach on his own were brought to him and occasionally he would stare into the shadows and would smile or wave happily. 

Soon enough Young Harry and young Dudley would go to primary school. Other students as well as teachers would get unsettled by Harry's toxic eyes following them. Dudley was seen hanging out with him and anytime someone would try to push Harry around they would be deterred by Dudley. Soon, however, Petunia would write to an old acquaintance. 

'Sev,

I know we left on awful terms and I'm sorry about that. I was jealous. So very jealous. Strange happenings have occurred around my charge. I have a feeling I know what they are. However much I wish and pray that it is not true. I know deep in my heart it is. I would like if you are able to come and tell me what happened. What happened between you and my sister, as well as what happened TO her. What caused my nephew to be with me. I request you keep this to yourself and meet with me soon.

Petunia.'

Petunia Dursley wished to be a normal woman. She wished to have a perfect house, she strived to be the perfect wife. She stayed at home like a good wife. She cooked dinner and cleaned the house and watched after her two children. She never complained and she kept her family to herself. The strange things that happened around her nephew? She never mentioned it, she kept her eyes straight though she swore to her bones that she saw a man in the corner of her eyes. Always watching, always waiting. She never felt malice from it though. She felt coldness seep into her bones when she looked too long in the corner of her eyes or if she snapped her head at it. 

One day, after several weeks of no response a knock came from the door. Petunia looked from the kitchen where she was making a cup of tea. Slowly walking to the front door, she straightened her skirt before opening the door with a smile. The smile quickly turned to shock as a tall man with shoulder-length hair stood at the door. The smile returned strained and small, "Sev, Severus Hi." 

Quickly catching herself, she moved out of the way of the door and held it open, "Come in, Come in. I just made some tea, would you like a cup?"

Severus walked into the house and nodded as Petunia closed the door behind him.