Breakup

Jimin POV

Y/N and I bought out ice creams and found a table. We were feeding each other. We both bought different flavors of ice cream. And whenever we both bought foods that are different flavors, we would feed each other the other flavor to let them know how it tastes and if they want more of that flavor, we feed them again. It's different whenever a family member feeds me, but Y/N, she makes me feel special. A simple touch from her and our surroundings disappear from my sight, it's only us. I don't know how I feel about her for some reason. Ever since that day, butterflies grew in my stomach whenever I saw her precious smile and laugh. She's so fucking precious when she smiles. Ever since that day Yeri broke up with me...

Flashback

It was Lisa's birthday. It has been 5 months since she moved to this school and she already knows tons of people. She invited Yeri and me so here we are right now. 

" Baby, I need to go to the bathroom, can you stay by yourself or do you need to wait for me~ " Yeri told me.

" I'll wait for my sweetheart, I just can't live without you~ " I told her and I meant it. I love her too much for her to go away. I don't care if she was the most popular girl in school, I loved her with all my heart.

" Okay, gotta go really badly to the bathroom, see you in a few minutes baby~ " she told me and then left. 

It's already 10 minutes, what's taking her so long!? I went to the bathroom door and was about to knock until I heard moaning and talking.

" Ahhh~ Yes baby, that's the spot~ Ahhh~ " That sounded like Yeri's voice! It didn't just sound like her voice, it was Yeri's voice. I was about to bust open the door until I heard talking.

" I can't believe Jimin actually believes you love him, he has no clue on how smart you are baby girl, who would have thought you came up with the idea to just use him for our expenses with his riches, " I felt heartbroken, I ran out of the scene and accidentally bumped into someone. It was Y/N. I cried onto her shoulder.

" What's wrong Jimin? WHO DO I NEED TO KILL! " Everyone heard Y/N as she was loud.

" Y-Yeri is c-ch-cheating on m-me w-with s-someone e-else! W-where d-did I g-go w-wrong! Was I a b-bad b-boyfriend! " I said in between sobs. 

Soon, Yeri came out of the bathroom. No one dared to speak about what they had just heard and witnessed as she was the most popular girl in school.

" What happened baby? Why are you crying on her shoulder, come here," Yeri held her arms out for him. 

" Jimin wait here, " Y/N spoke. She went up to Yuri and slapped her on the cheek.

" STUPID ASS BITCH, HOW DARE YOU!? " Yeri yelled.

" NO, HOW DARE YOU! YOU'RE THE STUPID BITCH, YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO CHEAT ON JIMIN! " Y/N yelled back. I stopped crying but fear was shooting up my blood. I have never seen Y/N this angry. I felt special?

" W-WHAT D-DO Y-YOU M-MEAN! " Yeri yelled back. It was obvious she knew exactly what we were talking about.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY ASS! " Y/N yelled.

" I h-heard e-everything i-in t-the b-bathroom y-you b-bitch, " I stuttered but managed to say and audible for Yeri to understand.

" oh shit, " Yeri mumbled but still audible for us to ALL to hear. EVERYONE at the party heard as it was dead silent except for Yeri's and Y/N's yelling voices.

" L-let's r-run, " Yeri yelled and her and another dude left the party.

" The party's over, " Lisa said.