Meeting The Star

I woke up early the next morning. I was so excited to meet the new guy. I got out of bed and rushed to go brush my teeth. Then I went to Mommy's room to wake her up. "Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!" I said as I shook her softly. She groaned before lifting her head up. "(Y/N), what time is it?" She said in a gruff morning voice. I turned around to look at the clock. "7:30," I said softly. "(Y/N)... Go back to sleep. It's too early for this." She said as she put her head down and closed her eyes. I snuggled up under her arm to annoy her. "But Moooooommmmyyyyy, I wanna meet the new guy." She looked very annoyed. "Leave him alone. He's probably still sleeping," she said. I pouted before walking out of the room. Mommy was being annoying. I went downstairs to go see him.

As I came downstairs I heard the noise of someone moving. I peaked around the corner that that leads to the living room and stared at him. It was the guy. He was awake! "Where am I?" He groaned. "What is this place?" That was when his emerald eyes met with my (E/C) eyes. He smiled softly. "Come out, little one. I won't hurt you." He said softly. I came out from behind the wall but kept my distance. Momma always said to be careful with strangers.

"What's your name?"

"(Y/N). What's Yours?"

"Loki. Loki Laufeyson."

"That's a cool name."

"Thanks. Now that we're done with the introductions, can you tell me where I am?"

"You're in my house."

"Yes, I know that, but where exactly is your house?"

"In New Jersey."

"What the hell is a 'New Jersey?'"

"It's a place on earth."

"Earth? As in Midgardian earth?"

"Yeah, I guess. What's a Midgardian?"

"It's what you are."

"If I'm a Midgardian, what are you?"

"I'm an Asgardian. I'm a god."

"You don't look like a god."

"Well, I am."

"Ok then. How'd you end up here."

"I just did. I don't need to explain myself to you."

I just looked at him. He seemed like a harmless person. I think he might be mental though. That's what Mommy called the one guy who was talking about how God was gonna destroy us all in the town's square. She told me to keep my distance from people like that....