𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 - 2

'What the fuck'

She winced as she look in the mirror. Her cheek was swollen from the hard slap she indured from Bobby.

She picked up the phone, "I need you to come over really quick, I have to finish a shoot for a video today."

"I'm on my way," her personal make up artist, Tiana answered.

Not too long from then her door bell rang and she quickly answered it.

"Whitney what the hell," she said seeing the red swelling on her face.

"Tiana, I just need you to fix it."

"Whitney, I can't keep covering this shit up."

"I did this myself, it was an accident."

"Falling into his fist was an accident?"

"He didn't hit me."

"He clearly did."

"Can you just cover this so I can do to my shoot?"

"Whitney, you can't keep letting this man hit you."

"He didn't hit me."

"This is the second bruise I've covered. First the one on your arm from when he snatched you up and now this. You're going down a dangerous path. You have to see that. Who knows how many damn times he's put his hands on you."

"Ti, I promise I'm fine. This the last time you'll have to cover anything."

Tiana sighed, "Alright, Whit. It's whatever you say."

Tiana applied the foundation over the red part of her face and slightly contoured it, to ease the look of the swelling.

"Alright, you're done."

"Thank you. I owe you one, Ti."

"Whitney, you don't owe me anything. I'm just doing my job, but my job isn't to cover bruises that asshole leaves on you."

"Tiana please, I have to go. I love you," she hugged her friend.

"I love you too. Stay safe, please."

She arrived on the set, alone this time. She silently searched for Michael. Waving to people now and again. She smiled as she spotted him.

"Hey Mike."

"Hey Whitney," he smiled and pulled her in for a hug. She inhaled his sweet smell, loving the fact he always smelled fresh.

He pulled away, "Today is the last day of shooting for you and I. We have a few more scenes together and I have some choreography planned that's all."

She nodded she was about to say something but Herb interrupted her telling her and Mike to get on set to get the last scenes with her in them over with.

"Alright, one, two, three, action."

The two started up again. Dancing sensually, moving their bodies in sync. He smiled gripping her waist and slid his hand down a little bit and groped her backside. She was stunned by his gesture but bit her lip, deciding she like the sudden action. He bit his lip back at her continuing to move his hand down her waist.

"Alright you two that's a wrap."

"Would you like to come to Neverland after this?" He proposed, hoping for a yes.

She nodded, "I'd love to come to Neverland."

"Alright, I'll just have to finish up here and we'll be on our way."