ASH!!!!!!

Ugh!!!! Ever since I saw that boys face I couldn't get over him. It's like he's got this thing that no other person has, like he understands me completely. Of course I don't think I should be in another relationship because of wat happened with ash and I'm afraid I'm gonna get hurt again. Ok Marcy that is the end of the tour said bubblegum. Ok then and thanks for the tour . I ran to my first class and it was biology . Hi there said. A familiar voice. OMG!!!! It was ash!!!!! But how....... Shhhh. No need to worry about leaving me said ash. Ash wat are u doing here!!!! I was literally yelling at him in front of my whole class and fortunately I won't have the rest of my classes with him( I found out the hard way). Class has ended and all I did was look at how ah would stare at me when I looked at him. At the end of the class ash had told me that he followed me here to never leave my side and now I know wat he meant at the begin of everything . I had left after ash started talking to some other people from his old school who came here for a better education. I had French next and thnk GOD I didn't have him in my class. I was entering when all of a sudden .............

Ok then I'll make a next chapter if I get 5 more votes or more . Thx for reading!!!!