IronDad and SpiderSon - Rescue

Peter was sitting on top of another building in New York City eating a churro that an older lady got for him. He called Tony. It went straight to voicemail.

"Hey, Dad," he said with a mouth full of churro. "I stopped a store robbery, and I helped this one old lady, Mrs. Rainchecki- Do you remember her? Well, anyways, I helped her, and she got me a churro! It's really good! We should get one together sometime when you're not busy. That's it for today. Night, Dad. I love you."

Spiderman hung up and finished his churro. He placed his mask completely on his head before swinging off back to the Avengers Tower. He landed as the team looked at him.

"Oh, Pete," Nat whispered under her breath. "We heard your voicemail to Tony. I guess you haven't heard." Nat broke into a cry, and Clint held her.

"Wait, what's going on? Where is Tony? Is he-?" The kid got cut off by Steve.

"Tony is no longer allowed to be Ironman."

Peter looked confused. Too many thoughts were running through his mind. Tears formed as he walked passed everyone to outside Tony's room.

"You are not hidden. There's never been a moment you were forgotten. You are not hopeless though you have been broken. Your innocence stolen." Peter cried on the ground outside of Tony's bedroom.

"I hear you whisper underneath your breath. I hear your SOS, your SOS!" Tony would tell Peter.

Three years passed since Tony disappeared. Peter had become the new Tony in that time. He stayed down in the lab 23 out of the 24 hours in a day. Peter tried everything to get a hold of Tony. He finally called him to not be sent to voicemail.

"Pete?" A rough voice answered.

"Dad?" Peter chocked out in near shock.

"Kid, I can't talk for long. Just, listen to me. I'm in Syria. Track this call. I gotta go. Love you, Pete." Tony said quickly and hung up.

"Dad, I will send out an army to find you in the middle of the darkest night," Peter promised. He had to save Tony even if it took his own life. He tracked the call and left.

Time skip brought to you by a lazy author

Peter smashed down the door of an old office building. He started to web everything and anything in his path to Tony. He finally found Tony. He was bruised and bloody everywhere.

"It's true, I will rescue you," Peter stated as he picked Tony up carefully. He was so skinny and weak. Peter got Tony home and straight to his bedroom. He called Bruce up to take care of Tony when he couldn't.

"Bruce said that you can hear what people say, so here goes nothing. There is no distance that cannot be covered. Over and over you're not defenseless. I'll be your shelter. I'll be your armor." Peter had tears rolling down his face as he looked at his father. He held his cold hand.

"I hear you whisper underneath your breath. I hear your SOS, your SOS. I will send out an army to find you in the middle of the darkest night. It's true, I will rescue you. I will never stop marching to reach you in the middle of the hardest fight. It's true, I will rescue you." Peter was having a small internal panic attack.

"I hear the whisper underneath your breath. I hear you whisper, you have nothing left. I will send out an army to find you in the middle of the darkest night. It's true, I will rescue you. I will never stop marching to reach you in the middle of the hardest fight. It's true, I will rescue you." Peter looked up with hot tears running down his face as Tony's hand went limp in his.

The monitor going flat line. Bruce rushed in with Steve and some others. Natasha and Clint dragged Peter out. He screamed the whole time, even giving Clint a bloody nose.

Another time skip brought by a lazy author

It's been a week since Tony passed. A small service was held. He was buried on June 9th at 4:38 pm. Peter promised himself to never forget anything.

And now? Well, the team mourned while Peter spent most of his time by Tony's grave. He had a tear rolling down his face. "Oh, I will rescue you," he whispered.