CHAPTER 1:. The beginning of it all P/1

.......pain..........
That's all I could feel, my legs ached and my head was throbbing while I walked out of the dark alleyway that a once called 'home'. Yes. I am homeless. I have been staying in that alleyway for a while now so the cops didn't find me. But now some thugs have been there lately and we might of bumped into each other.... Long story short. I was outnumbered. I wore a simple plain (color) singlet and gray (shorts/jeans/pants/skirt. Ya know?) And to finish it off I had an unzipped (clothing material) Jacket.

I looked at my old belongings as I sat down in front of a closed shop under the shelter of the outer roof. My hands made their way through my belongings as I took out the things that would identify me. My appearance has changed a lot ever since that incident in the building. I was involved. But barely. After those other two left I came out soon after but they saw me as the 'Fallen angel'.
It was a name the locals called me because of my dark yet sweet personality. I've only ever killed three people. Although that was such a long time ago. So now I can fit back into society. Because my hair is much (longer/shorter) now. Plus my appearance is a bit more skinner due to the fact that I barely have any food a day.

I looked at my old file from that wacky ass building.

                                       criminal file:.

|                                   (F/N) (M/N) (L/N).                                                  |
                Age:. last known at the age of nineteen
History:.

0-14
(F/N) was only 6 or 7 when her parents were both suddenly killed in an accident. Her auntie, (A/N). Hated her for this and sold her off to an illegal orphanage. Years later she met a boy by the name Issac Foster.
The two got along much better then they did with the others. About a year later the two attempted to murder the orphanage owners and run away. They parted ways ever since.

14-19
(Y/N) committed common crimes, stealing being one of her major ones. At the age of 16 she had stollen multiple drugs. At the age of 19 she had murdered a female named Kiara Tchumoi (don't judge me and my oc) The weapon being a thin knife according from the cuts from the corps's wounds.
According the the police, she vanished that same year. Some say that she's dead.

|_                                            End of file:.                                                   _|

I decided to keep that one. It reminded me of Issac. Yeah we were different but I undoubtedly had a crush on the male. He had an aggressive but quiet attitude. He didn't really talk much unless he was laughing at his victims. It always made me like him more to be honest. I sighed and put the file back kin my bag as I tied the lases to me (shoe brand (Nike's for life may dudes XD) sneakers.

Welp time to go and try to be normal boi.