chapter 3:. Take me with you!

Here's something I did out of boredom lol. It took my 5 minuets to do and I don't regret any second of it
__________________________________

Your P.O.V

Zack and I just sat there for a while. He seemed to be exhausted in the last chapter. (SHIT-) So I just sat there with him. I mean, I have no where to go so why wouldn't I stay here with the only guy I seem to know who won't kill me? Exactly.
His breathe seemed to have softened from what I observed so he must be asleep. I sighed and leaned my head against the wall and looked up.
Maybe Zack would let me go around with him. I am smart so he most likely needs to get money and such. Plus I am pretty resourceful. I don't know, maybe I'm just thinking things too much. I've been saying maybe a lot lately, what the fuck.

Just as I was lost in my thoughts I didn't notice the male next to me had woken up and was snow shoving my shoulder.

"- Hey! [N/N] get up! Don't think imma just leave you here."

I quickly everted my gaze from the sky and to the male.
I nodded quickly and got up while cleaning off the dust on my clothes.
He nodded as to an unspoken agreement for me to go along with him. So I nodded and followed as the two of us walked down the
Dark alleyway.

I was just thinking about how things would work out before Zack put his hand in front of me as to stop me from moving. I was about to ask why until I heard weak sobbing.

I squinted my eyes to the only light eliminating the place which was a street light and saw a small child. They looked around the age of seven. I couldn't tell their gender from where I was so I started to step toward before Zack caught my wrist. I glared at him and he let go with a heavy sigh. As I continued my mission the child faced my way after they must of heard my footsteps. Their eyes widened as they started to back away.

"P-p-please! D-Dont hurt me!"
"Shhhhh it OK I'm here to help."

The child relaxed a bit and looked at me more before realizing that I was a lady as they hesitantly started walking towards me.

I smiled and went on one knee while holding my hand out for them to grab.

"How did you get lost kiddo? Where are your parents? Its not safe out here for kids-"

Before I know it the child had ran at me and hugged me with uncontrollable tears. As I listened to their voice I realized that they were a male.
I pat his back while comfortably swaying.
"Hey hey, calm down and tell me what happened so I can help OK?"
The boy sniffed before rubbing his nose with his arm.

"M-M-My M-mum. S-She brought me out here a-and.... L-left me."

That made my eyes soften with pity. What mother would do this to a young kid? That's quite cruel if you ask me.
Zack had heard the whole thing and finally walked out of the shadows.
The boy looked frightened of him at first but he saw that I wasn't afraid so he didn't want to be scared. Although on the inside he was screaming internally on what the stranger with a syphe could want.
Although all Zack asked was.
"What's your name?"

I looked at the child as to ask the same question. He thought for a second before nodding.
"J-J-Jason."
He answered. At that moment I somehow felt a connection with this kid as I ruffled his dark blue locks.
Now looking at his features I saw that one of his eyes was a purl colour while the other was a beautiful green.
I knew exactly that this boy was blind in one eye.

He swallowed before opening his mouth to speak.

"C-can you p-lease. Take me with you!"

_______________________

Yo! Kiri here! I'm actually pretty impressed with this chapter to be honest. Anyways I hope you enjoyed.