Chater 2:. The beginning of it all P2

The picture there is my art.
Find me on Insta at
JenniferHenselien

_____________________________________________

I don't think walking around town looking like someone who has been locked up for century's. So I'm just gonna head down some allyways.

Not like anyone's going to be there.

I walked down the dark area. Man it STANK. Although I've dealt with this type of stuff for a long time. I sighed and looked at the grown while I walked.

I then bumped into someone.
I looked up at the broad back I had just walked into.

"Uh- Dude you wanna moved outta the way-"

"What the fuck do you want!?-"

•       •        •
Silence....
Wait!

THEM BANDAGES!

"EEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

We both yelled at the same time. The man in front of me was the one and only Issac Foster himself. Man, HeS HoT.
We just stood there and looked at each other for a bit.
Until I broke the awkward silence by knocking my fist on top of his head.
"ITS BEEN FUCKING YEARS YOU NITWIT! YOU DIDN'T EVEN tHiNk ABOUT SEEING ME YOU JERK!-"
"OW WHAT THE FUCK [N/N] (NICK NAME)"

After that you pat his head like he was some sort of pet.
"I missed having someone to piss off, asshole."
I mumbled before seeing his massive syphe.

"WOAH! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT GIMME!-"
"Fuck no! Don't touch my shit!"

I pouted. Jerk.
He sighed before ruffling his raven hair.
"Missed ya too you darn [joke insult]."

I smiled a toothy grin.

Zack's P.O.V

[N/N] has grown a lot to be honest. Although she lookes like she hasn't eaten in fucking days her eyes seem more sharp and mature while her body is more womanly. Hey, I even remember when she was flat chested \\If your flat chested then I'm sowwy ;-;\\.

I have to admit that this males me like her much more then I did when we were kids. Back then I didn't understand but after all the shit I've seen I know what I felt back then.
My weird ass feelings towards her have never changed.
Heck!
I even see her in some of my fucking dreams!

She then pointed at me.
"SO! what are you doin' around here. I would of said that you were out killing but the blood on your syphe is dry and you seem to be outta breath."

Oh yeah that's right.
She has the fucking eyesight of a hawk.

Your P.O.V

He opened his mouth to speak.

"I was gonna ask the same thing twiggy. Like seriously when was the last time you ate?"
"....about a week ago. Why?"

His eyebrows furrowed and his face showed slight concern as he sighed.
He sat down and taped the space next to him with his hand.
"C'mere."

I obliged and sat next to him while he searched his pockets for something before he grabbed out what looked like a bakery bag. He threw it towards me as I opened the paper bag to see a loaf of bread.
"Eat it."
"No."
"I said fucking eat it."
I was actually surprised that he was giving me this. I nodded and took a bite out of the bread. He watched my every move as I split the bread in half while holding the side that I haven't bitten towards him.

"Here. You need to eat too ya know."