121045

"No way, you're leaving!?"

You stood up from your chair and frowned. Miss Isabella stood straight right beside the blonde girl with a soft smile. "Conny..." You hiccuped, making the girl smiled nervously. "Ahh, noo, ( y. n ) don't cry!!" She said running up to you. You knelt down and hugged her, "Ahh, congratulations!!"

The other children in the house congratulated her as well, her best friends her age came up to her and started to surround her. "I promise to write you all letters! No matter how much I'm having fun!" Conny beamed.

You sniffed and broke the hug, looking up at her with a smile, nodding. "I'm looking forward to answering them!" You beamed back.

Emma sweat dropped and laughed nervously from afar, glancing at Ray and Norman. "They sure are close, huh?" Norman hummed, Emma smiled warmly.

"Mama," Emma called, catching everyone's attention. "Yes dear?" She replied. "When is Conny leaving?" She tilted her head slightly. "In three days," she smiled.

"Ah, okay! Then let's make Conny's last days fun!!" Emma cheered, you smiled and nodded, "Yeah!"

Conny smiled and let out a sob, hugging her stuffed animal tightly, "Thank you!"

────────────────

"Connnnyyyy..." You sulked, standing right in front of her along with everybody else. Mama was right beside her, Conny stood straight with a smile.

"Oi, cut it out. You promised not to cry," Ray deadpanned at you. You sniffed, "But Conny's my best friend..."

Conny's eyes went wide, before it started to water. "O-oi! Look at what you've done, ( y. n )!" Ray complained.

"I'll miss you all too! So much!!" Conny said, running up to you and hugged you by the waist. You sulked, "Don't disobey your new parents okayy?? Be a good kid like you've always been to us and Mama, and Miss Krone as well!"

Conny nodded, "Okay!"

The two then felt another small pair of arms wrapped around them. They turned to look at him, it was Phil, who was staring at them with teary eyes. "I'll miss playing with you, Conny!" He said.

"Me too!" Ivet said before joining in the hug.

"Me threee!"

"Me four! Don't forget us!"

"Uwaaa!!! I'm gonna miss you!" Emma said before crashing them with a...

bone-crashing hug.

Along with Ray and Norman.

"Mama!" You invited.

The two sighed before smiling and walking to them and hugged them all.

"Okay, kids! We don't want to keep Conny's parents waiting, do we?" Miss Isabella said right after they all pulled away.

You sniffed and gave her and Conny a smile, "right!" Conny smiled with you and nodded.

"Bye, Conny!!"

"Take care!"

Conny smiled and waved at them before holding Mama's hand and left.

And then the door closed. You felt heavy as you sighed. "( y. n ), are you okay?" Gilda asked, as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

You wiped your tears before sucking a deep breath. "I'll manage!" You said smiling at her. The kids scattered and started to play.

...

.
.
.

"UWAA!?!? CONNY!?! HOW COULD YOU—"

Both of your ears perked as you looked at Gilda.

Both of you went to the dining room and saw Emma and Norman along with Anna in the room. You and Gilda entered the room to saw Little Bernie in Emma's hand.

"Emma!! Why is Little Bernie in your hand!?!" You yelled, she cried out loud, "I don't knoww!!"

"What should I do?" Emma looked at it before at them. "I mean... She already left!" Anna informed.

"It's too early to say that," another familiar voice chimed in. Ray entered the room with hands in his pockets, "Just now, I saw some lights turned on over at the gate through the bathroom window. Mama went to see Conny off and hasn't returned yet either. There's definitely a possibility that she hasn't left yet."

"Well, let's bring it to her, then!" Norman chirped, "It'd be best for Conny's sake if we hurry, right?"

Emma looked at her before smiling, "Yeah!"

"( y. n ), you want to come with?"

"Ye—"

"No!"

You looked at Gilda with a disappointed expression, "why not!?"

"Math test, remember! You asked me to teach you, and we're almost pass bed time. We better start now!" She said dragging you. You sulked, "Say hi to Conny for meee!"

"It hasn't even been an hour!!"

Ray sighed, looking away, "Children."

────────────────

"Conny?" Emma called out. Norman went to look to the front seat, "There's nobody inside the car!"

"Maybe they'll find Little Bernie if I put it in the—"

...

....

"Norman..."

Little Bernie fell from Emma's grip.

Norman looked at the girl, turning his attention towards her.

One step...

Two steps...

The teenagers finally found out the truth about the academy that night.

"Welcome back," Ray greeted them with lantern in his hand, "How was it?"

"We didn't make it in time," Norman growled before speeding pass through him, Emma trailing right behind him. Ray looked at them confusedly before turning back around to lock the door once again.

He let out a relieved sigh.

"I'm sorry, Conny."