31

4 Months Later | SSA Agent Perez POV | Monday | 2:26 P.M.
Stepping off the elevator I followed C.O. Gibbs down the hall where segregated inmates were held in ADX Florence penitentiary, Including the treacherous Kash Lucchese. I was in this penitentiary to transport her to Quantico. I'll be reading Kash the options of imprisonment for the rest of her life or cooperating with the FBI. Knowing her though, I don't doubt she'll agree to anything but hey it's worth a try.

C.O. Gibbs came to a halt turning to me, "Now Kash Lucchese has been down for over four months and has not had any contact with the people in our outside this facility.. Aggression has played a key role for inmates like her living under these conditions so I warn you.. Also I've been told she's a mastermind so be aware." He warned not telling me anything I didn't already know. Passive I nodded my head. "Understood may we proceed ?, I'm under a time schedule," I said and he continued the long walk down the hall.

After walking past eleven more cell doors down he came to another damn halt "Also I uhh forgot to mention her former girlfriend was found shot dead three months ago and she's been very easily agitated.. Which is why she was placed in Ad Seg.. Personally I think it'd be in you and your bureau's best interest to not use that tragic event as a tactic to get her to talk.. The CIA tried that and an agent ended up with a broken femur" He said continuing to walk four more cells down. Stopping he knocked twice on the door of cell number 12.

"Lucchese good news, You have a visitor and you're going on a trip." He said as I got a glimpse in her cell seeing she had her back facing us as she was on the ground doing push-ups. "Well if it isn't agent Perez." She said pushing up making the hairs on my neck stand. There was no way she'd be able to know it was me. Let alone see my reflection anywhere.

Swallowing the lump in my throat I watched as she got up turning around looking quite pale. She had a gaunt look on her face an just had a very dark demeanor.

Walking up to the door, eyes piercing through my soul, she slowly turned around so her back faced us as Gibbs cuffed her.

The walk back down the hall was utter silence and Kash's eerie presents.

"Where we're going ?."

"I was asked of my superior to not disclose where." I told her.

As we approached the elevator Gibbs pulled out his keys.

"Transportation for Lucchese." He announced and the doors opened.

Stepping inside before me two guards went in first then two more whom escorted Lucchese.

Standing up against the wall I veered straight ahead feeling her eyes on me.

Dryly chuckling Lucchese quieted down closing her eyes eerily inhaling then exhaling.

"Quantico.." Was all she said.

Quantico as in Quantico Virginia.

How did she know or guess where we're going ?. Now scared shitless I tried keeping my composure.

———————

Once Kash was discharged we headed out the prison. I told my superior Lucchese is on to where we're going so now we're having a military escort. Armed men walked her out the doors. To secure myself and my crews safety, Lucchese's restraints consisted of handcuffs with a cover over the keyhole, leg irons, and a belly chain. Her leg shackles were tightened so she'd be limited movement.

Boarding the private jet I sat adjacent from Lucchese and the armed men.

To her little surprise her precious little Karuso was aboard.

"ما الذي تفعله هنا" She asked in Arabic.

"English please" I retorted.

Squinting her eyes causing them to become deep black she scared me.

"ليس لدي فكرة أن أكون صادقا ، فكل ما قيل لي هو أننا سنرى شخصًا ما" Karuso replied causing Corporal Ford and Sergeant Boston to look screwed in the faced.

For security reasons Karuso's wrists and ankles were shackled as well. Shaking her head Kash bitterly mugged the military men being forcefully seated.

For the next ten minutes there was silence as the plane readied the engine taking off.

Putting my seatbelt on I checked my phone seeing I had got a text message. My boss just told me there was a spotting of Lucchese's girlfriend Milasia in Istanbul. Hmph from my knowledge she was said to be dead.

Looking up from my phone I unexpectedly made eye contact with Kash becoming uncomfortable. Sh-She didn't blink.

Swallowing the dry lump in my throat I ignored her replying to my boss's text.

"I don't see why these two needed a military escort.. She definitely seems creepy but they don't seem dangerous" Corporal Ford said eyeing them.

"Seriously.." Sergeant Boston agreed.

I sighed in disbelief that he just asked that question.

"These two are not only smarter than the two you of and your platoon combined, but they can easily take the two of you on and single handedly kill the both of you."

Tooting their lips and raising their eyebrows the military men shook their heads in denial.

"Highly doubt it Miss.." Corporal Ford retorted.

Kash silently laughed with a smug on her face.

"Karuso Приготовься." Kash said and Karuso leaned forward ducking his head down.

"Hope you can handle turbulence" She said leaning over as well and soon as she did the front of the aircraft was hit by something heavy. Fighter jets above and behind us flew in sync. Brutally elbowing Corporal Ford in his temple Kash killed him. Sergeant Boston tried restraining her but was incapacitated by Karuso strangling him with her chains. Items and important paperwork was flying in disarray as the plane began to nose dive heading for the Pacific.

Breaking free and standing to her foot she helped Karuso get free.

Kash threw a parachute backpack to me.

Grabbing onto Karuso by his collar she ran for the front of the jet which was blown off, but Karuso halted.

"THE FUCK LETS GO !!" She yelled yanking him forward but he wouldn't budge.

Quickly I had put on this parachute backpack watching the two.

"I-I AINT GOT A FUCKING PARACHUTE KASH !!" He complained panickingly beginning to cry.

"WE'RE JUMPING WE HAVE TO KARUSO !!" She yelled clapping her hands together. Nervously shaking he shook his head no. Kash grabbed him by the shoulders bending down to his level. "I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU DIE OK !!? I GOT YOU- YOU WILL LIVE JUST FUCKING JUMP !!" She bargained but he wasn't buying it. Groaning out of frustration knowing we were getting closer and closer to the water, Kash grabbed onto Karuso jumping. All you heard was Karuso's screams fading as they descended. Throwing on my parachute I jumped behind her.

My ass in on the line for her safety.

To be continued...