rose

yanan walked to science, shinwon and jinho trailing behind him. he took his seat, taking out his notebook. he scanned the bustling classroom. "i haven't seen him today" shinwon said, breaking yanan out of his trance.

"hmm? what do you mean?"

"i haven't seen changgu, dumbass" he rolled his eyes, slouching in his chair.

"language!" jinho scolded.

they both turned and looked at the other, his face buried in a book.

"whatcha reading?" shinwon asked.

"the librarian recommended it to me..."

"you spend an awful lot of time in the library" shinwon said.

"yeah i like the quiet and it's far away from you" jinho mumbled

"do you have a crush on her?"

"hm?" jinho looked up from his book.

"the librarian, do you have a crush on the librarian? i bet you have a crush on her!" he teased the older.

"i do not! the librarian and i are just friends..."

"yeah" shinwon rolled his eyes again "really good friends."

yanan continued to scan the room in hope he would catch the other boy. he fell back into his chair and let out a loud sigh. "what if he's not coming?"

"calm thyself young one..." shinwon announced. "he'll be here, i'm sure of it"

"he still has five minutes" jinho said looking at his watch. "now just get ready for the lesson."

-

changgu sprinted down the street. 'you have five minutes, you can make it' he thought, pushing past a group of people. 'if you're late for biology, you're going to get the worst scolding of your life' he weaved through the crowd of pedestrians, apologizing to the few he collided with. he slammed his foot on campus, flinging the door open. he flew through the halls. 'no time for books' he thought finally reaching the door.

he steadied his breath, quietly sneaking into the class.

"yeo changgu"

"ma'am...?"

"you're late" she stated "again."

he felt every pair of eyes watching his every move. "i-i'm very sorry...the bus left without me" he lied.

"if you're late one more time this week, you'll be cleaning the classroom for the rest of the month." she warned, motioning for him to take his seat.

"pssst..."

yanan lifted his head from his book, his eyes meeting a pair of honey gold. he watched as changgu took a seat next to him, his heart beat quickened.

"hey...can we uh share textbooks...i left mine" changgu whispered.

yanan nodded slowly, a small smile forming on his face.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

a/n: HI!!!! after the longest time...(i'm sOrry)...candygrams is finally back!!!! i hope you guys are still interested in this. i will try try try my hardest to continue to update. i'm just bad at staying motivated. i love you all!
-maddie💗