Unbiological Sister

-Elton's pov-

Today is the day..
I get to fly home and watch my sister graduate from college. Well, she's not my biological sister. I've known Skye for basically all my life, but that's another story for another time.

I'm so extremely proud of her. I finish packing up my things and make sure I have my ID, wallet, and anything else I need and order an Uber. I head downstairs and surprisingly 3 of the guys are down there.

"Bye guys, see you in a few days!" I call out as I walk to the door. All of a sudden, I hear footsteps and stop before I open the door. I turn around and see Colby, Sam, and Corey. Aaron, of course, is still asleep.

"Bye, dude." Corey says as he comes in to give me a bro hug.

"Bye, Uncle Elty." Colby and Sam say together, giving me a hug. I laugh and hug back.

"I'll be back soon." I say, as I open the door and walk out, looking for my Uber.

I get in and make small talk with the driver as we head to the airport. Once I get out of the car, I head to the desk to check in. Luckily, I won't be gone for long so, the only bag I have is a carry on. Before I even realize it, I'm at the front of the check in line and I hand the lady working the counter my ID and then she hands me my boarding pass and my ID back and I rush towards security. I quickly get through security and head to my gate.

To say I'm excited is an understatement. I've basically watched Skye grow up and now I get to see her on one of the biggest days of her life, walking across that stage and accepting her diploma. The best part is that she doesn't even know I'm coming. As I take a seat at my gate, I get a text from the devil, herself.

"Hi Eltyyyy! I wish you could come and see me graduate tomorrow." she says.

I laugh to myself. This surprise is going to be awesome.

"I know, me too, KyKy." I reply.

As I slide my phone into my pocket, my flight is called and I jump up and wait in line to get on the plane.

-time skip-

Once the plane lands in Connecticut, I take my time to get off the plane. Finally, once I'm off, I order an Uber to my old house. I look out of the car, into Skye's family's drive way and see that her car is gone. I thank the driver and quickly run into my house. I left around noon, LA time and the flight was 5 hours and Connecticut is 3 hours ahead so, it's about 8pm here.

I say hi and goodnight to my parents and head up to my bedroom and go to sleep.

Tomorrow will be awesome.