Chapter Nine

" I'll do my best no matter what! Nothing can stop me!! No one!!" You whispered to yourself raising your fist, completely forgetting that you were in a classroom.

     " Is there something we should know, Astal-kun? " The teacher asked with a deadly glint in her eyes.

     Oh great.... " Ne ( Yes )...you should know that the earth's ozone layer is decreasing!!!" You said loudly which earned snickers from your classmates.

     " Is that so? May I remind you we're learning Mathematics and not Sciences " She stated firmly and you gulped, laughing nervously.

     " Detention " You sighed giving up. The white haired vampire wasn't in class, probably skipping, it was getting a bit boring anyways.

_______

     " So you've Detention today?~~ " The fedora wearing vampire asked you with a smirk.

     " Don't tell me you are deaf already " You stared at him with a smile as if knowing the comment itself might have some effect.

     " Of course not~ " He replied unfazed. It didn't work... Maybe that was weak...or it could be that he has a strong endurance.

     " Why are you here? " You asked him planting your face on the desk. 

     " Hm...I was gonna have some fun with the biology but then... the old lady caught me! " He said dramatically placing his palm on his chest.

     " Tch..typical you " You sighed and turned your face into the desk covering it up with your arms. It was silent for a while, until..

      " You two.. I'll be back soon.. don't think of getting out of the classroom " She said walking out and you could already imagine Laito eyeing her butt.

      Geez couldn't he control himself?

     " Chan~~" You raised your head and found Laito nowhere to be seen. 

     " Where'd he go? " You tilted your head and a warm puff of air hit your left earlobe along with the feeling of nibbling on it.

      " Laito...what are you doing?" You asked blushing a bit, holding back a shiver.

      " Enjoying and satisfying myself " he replied, trailing his warm tongue on your earlobe up and down.

      " Stop it " you said with a frown trying to push him away.

       " YAH YOU TWO GET YOUR ASSES OUT!! " You both heard someone yell, startled at the shout, you pushed Laito and dashed away from the class.

________

      Oh shit I'm still alive... Oh God I'm still alive... Oh my I'm still alive... Oh korea I'm still alive... Oh music I'm still alive...  

         " Hyung stop it!!" Eunwoo said sighing.

        " He touched me!!!!" You said and made a horror stricken face.

        " HYUNG HE DIDN'T KISS YOU!!!" Eunwoo said annoyed a bit at your form. He couldn't stay annoyed at you for a long time though.

        " But still!!! H-he licked me! " You said and plopped on the bed with an overexaggerated sigh.

        " It's just a lick get over it, Your Majesty " Jihuu said amused at you. Puffing your cheeks at the green haired male you walked up to him and trailed your tongue down his cheek.