Chapter Eleven

" You live to annoy people don't you hyung? " The younger sighed.

     " I do~ " You smirked at Eunwoo, who in turn, sighed.

      " How's everything back there in Korea? " You asked him in a serious tone.

        " It's just fine although everyone is missing you. Especially your guard. " He sighed and massaged his head because of the incoming headache.

        Just thinking of that black ball of fur gave him shivers, which you deliberately ignored.

        Smiling softly, you gave him a nod.

____________

     In school ~

      You eyed the two, Laito and Aoi, somehow sensing a weird feeling in your gut. You didn't know how to describe it. It was just really really..strange seeing the two together, interacting.

      The two were all skinshipy and touchy touchy with each other... I bet he's gonna do.. tango or salsa or something like that... You sighed and turned your focus elsewhere as the rest filled the practice room with their practice clothes.

      " Today's just practice for you guys so no school!!!!~" Ms.Shindou shouted with a bright smile. You smirked back at her. The students all cheered excitedly at the announcement.

      " YAYYY NOW THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!!!~" You yelled loudly in joy and as expected everyone covered their ears.

      " I'M GLAD YOU THINK SO!!" She had a high pitched voice so that didn't help the others to relax at all.

      " YAYYY! !" You used your high pitch tone too. ( Dolphin voice ~ )

       " Get to work guys~" She said clapping, impressed, as the rest sighed in relief and went to do their own things.

        " Yui!!~ " You called out to her as she was standing all alone, looking all shy and sweet.

        " Yes? Astal kun?" She smiled sweetly as she noticed you calling her.

        " What're you and Ayato planning? " You asked her with a small smile.

        " Umm... not decided... but.. I guess singing and rapping..? " She timidly asked herself.

       " You sing well?" You asked her out of curiosity.

      " U-um..n-n--not much.." She blushed looking down at the floor, fidgeting with her hands.

        " Mhm..I bet you do~ " You smirked and gave her head a gentle pat.

       " N-n-n-n-no.." She stuttered and blushed heavily.

        Chuckling at her flustered form, you sensed Ayato's presence so you waved at Yui and went off to find your cute partner.

      " Ugh...he's not here.." You huffed and plopped down on the floor at a side, watching the rest of them practice.

      Taking a corner, you decided to start practicing alone, positioning your headphones over your ears you played start and started dancing.

     This one didn't have much dance so you didn't face any problems. Somewhere along the lines, Minho joined you too. Considering he knew the moves.

     " Wahh " The whole class stopped to watch you two dance perfectly and in sync with each other. Whilst you didn't notice the stares since you were focused on your reflection in the mirror.

        " Change song to Beautiful Liar "

 ( Guys this song is really good!!! Please check it out!~)-- VIXX LR.

   You did some ballet moves and contemporary dance. Making the song look more graceful and elegant.

      The Sakamaki brothers stood in amazement, who knew you could move like that. Before you knew it you started singing live.

      " I'm a beautiful liar~ " Heh.

    The blonde aka Kou stood at the door with wide eyes of surprise and amazement.

      Kou's P.O.V.

      I was getting ready or maybe not since I don't know what's wrong with that kid and I really don't want to be near him. There's something about that kid... I don't know what yet.

      " Girls I'll see you later ~" I winked at the girls surrounding me since I noticed a certain blue haired vampire.

     " I see you're still here.." Minho said with a smirk.

     " Talk about yourself. Why don't you go back to your country? Afraid that the king would banish you or afraid that the people will humiliate you?" I smirked and chuckled. Minho kept a straight face but then he smiled... not the normal one.

      " You don't even know what's gonna happen in the future.. Kou.. do you? " His words held some warning as if there's something I don't know.

       " You'll feel it soon if you go against My King.. Just a warning stay clear of him " He left leaving me confused about what he was babbling about.

........

Back to 2nd pov

      " That was soooooo good !" Yui exclaimed and smiled at you. You nodded at her and sat down beside Kou, who just arrived. Smelling Minho's scent near the blonde, your gaze turned to the blue haired male who in turn just smiled sweetly.

       ________________________________

     " Don't... don't turn back...please don't..."

​​​​​​​______________