Chapter 16 - The accident

Parker's POV

Everything was great until fucking Amanda appeared and begin to blabber some shit about me taking 'all my girls' at the same fucking places. God I was furious. And what girls? I only had one girl before and Rose has nothing to do with it. Amanda and her fucking manipulative games. I am done playing like her puppy only to protect my secret. I want to be with Rose and I think that she deserves to know who is she getting involved with before it gets too serious. I can't lose Rose but neither can I lie to her about my past that sooner or later Amanda will splash. I have to tell her about Melissa but first I have to really think of what to say, I don't want to mess things up. Like never before anxiety hugs my whole body and thoughts about Rose leaving me appear every two seconds. I think at this point I thought of every single thing that can go wrong during our conversation. I am standing outside her room and I am sweating like a pig and I never before was someone to sweat even when I played basketball with the guys. As soon as I was about to leave from panicking I hear her little cute crying voice and it breaks my heart into million pieces. I hate this, I have to do something. I open the door gently only to see her small figure laying on the big bed and sheets all over her head.

"Go away whoever you are. I don't want to talk to anyone." I hear her wobbly voice, dying down under the sheets over her head.

"Rose we need to talk." I say quietly. "But I can leave if you're not ready." I continue and begin to leave the room but she says something quietly in the sheets and I can't quite hear it so I go over to her and lift the sheets. She looks so sad and heartbroken with mascara smeared all over her face and on her white sheets too.

"Stay. I will listen." her voice is so small and wobbly that I almost hear the pain coming from it. Poor Rose I want to make her happy every second and I am doing the complete opposite. I am such a jerk and I clearly don't deserve her.

"Rose.. I need to tell you this but I am not sure I am ready for it."

I struggle to say anything and see the disappointment in her eyes

I struggle to say anything and see the disappointment in her eyes. I am really trying I just can't seem to find the right words to say what had happened. But I have to, after everything I put her through.

"Okay. I never took anyone to the waterfall besides you and Melissa. Look I know how this sounds but she is my ex, and this is not the problem. There was an accident.. I was driving Melissa to one of her friends and there was a big crash. I don't know what to say.. she died in the accident but nothing happened to me." I say wanting the floor to swallow me. She is going to think I'm a serial killer or something. Or maybe she will think that I will kill her too. I shouldn't have told her.

"W-what? You can't be serious right now." She begins to stand off the bed and starts to do circles in the room nervously.

"So you killed her? And why are you not in prison?" She says and her eyes are cold and emotionless.

"Look Rose, I didn't kill her and that's the problem with Amanda. Her dad is really known for a lot of things and he helped me to not ruin my life. It was two years ago, Rose please understand me. You said you will try." I plead and search for the love in her eyes, she looked at me with before couple of hours. But I couldn't find it anymore.

"Can you please leave me alone, I need some time to think." She says and lays on the bed without looking at me.
No no. Rose please don't leave me. Please, please. My eyes start to water as I begin to exit the room.

 My eyes start to water as I begin to exit the room

Rose's POV

What the hell? Parker, this beautiful boy has done something so not beautiful. I mean I know he didn't do it on purpose but how am I supposed to understand that? My head was going to explode so I decided to go to the party that is going to be held tonight in the little restaurant of the hotel. Mr Hemsworth told us about it when we were in the bus. I showered and put on my little black dress and the smallest bit of makeup. My hair was a little bit like a mess but I guess it looked a little like I did it on purpose so I went with it.

I didn't want to think about Parker because I knew I was going to go to him right away

I didn't want to think about Parker because I knew I was going to go to him right away. All the stares were on me and I hoped it wasn't because it looked like I was crying all day. I started to 'fake' searching for someone because I was the only one without company. But after a few moments I felt a hand glide just above my butt and I realize its Luke, he was drunk and smelled awfully. He pushed me roughly into his body and started to smell my hair.

"You smell nice babe." He said and licked his lips.

I was in shock and couldn't do anything for quite a lot of time. He slid his hand on my butt and squeezed it harshly then started to kiss me forcibly.

"No-No! I said NO Luke get off of me." I started to scream and everyone stopped and stared at us but no one did anything and continue to dance. Then I felt a gentle but tight grab on my body. It was Parker he freed me from Luke's rough grip and begin to punch him in the face. What? Luke and Parker started to fist each other like crazy and for what reason?

"Guys STOP! You are going to kill each other!" I panicked and I went to help but Luke pushed me really hard in the stomach without realizing. And that heated up Parker like crazy and he started to punch him so much that Luke fell on the ground unconscious. I was scared to death what are those boys doing?