Chapter 39 - Trouble

Hey guys in this chapter I didn't put any pictures and I hope you don't mind. It was really hard to find exactly what I wanted. But I put song which you can listen too so your time reading will be more enjoyable.

Hope you enjoy this chapter
xoxo
Veronica

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

"So, what will we do tonight? Eat, watch a movie, cuddle?" He cockily said and threw himself on the white-leathered couch.

"Suit yourself. I am going to sleep, my classes were busy today and I am very exhausted." I spoke as I climbed the stairs hastily. What was strange was that he didn't even ask me where he could sleep. And he didn't stop me which was the weirdest. I hope he sleeps on the couch.

I quickly dialed Damon's number because honestly he was all I thought about all day but we haven't talked either messaged in two days. I was wondering if he was busy because he didn't pick my phone call. I know I should leave him to do his work but I was feeling lonely and I needed him by my side. After long thinking, if I should leave him at least a message I just did it.

"Hi. How are you? I miss you so much already :)"

Was that how people do it? I didn't know if I should tell him about Parker but it probably wouldn't be a good idea to worry him on his business trip. And I can handle the situation by myself.

Not after a while, a really gentle knock on my door appeared and it couldn't be anyone else but Parker. Why is he so annoying all of a sudden.

"What?" I screamed without standing off the bed.

"Open the door, please. I am getting lonely." He said tapping the door with his fingers.

I didn't want to do it, it was probably going to make things worse. I heard him murmur something in the distance which made me worried. I stood up from the bed and creaked the door open a little to see if everything was fine. Maybe he left?

"Ahaa! I knew you would open the door when I mention food." He jumped in front of me and I tripped, but he caught me in the air. His hand slid on my waist like butter on bread and for a moment we stared at each other but then I jumped, lurking off from his hands.

"Where's the food?" I broke the awkward silence and asked for the food he mentioned.

"Downstairs. I ordered from Cheesecake Factory. I didn't know exactly what so I ordered almost everything." He said and his words sounded familiar. He and his brother surely know how to sound identical and to make a girl who is starving pleased. I don't know what am I doing right now but I know that I am hungry. After the meal, I swear I am going to sleep and ignore Parker before anything happens.

When we went downstairs there were like thirty bags full of food. He was actually crazy! I had a very big appetite but even though this was too much. I hope he leaves it in the house so I can have leftovers for days.

"Oh, my favorite fettuccini alfredo and my favorite Chinese chicken salad." I wowed at the amount of foods and the fact that some of them were my absolute favorite. I hadn't had much time to eat well these days, so to see such a feast in front of me only made my mouth watering and my stomach growling.

"They are my favorites too." Parker added, almost if I cared.

I sat on the edge so he could get that I don't really want to sit close to him. But Parker being the annoying self he was sat exactly next to me if not even closer.

"So how are you enjoying your meal?" At this point, I was stuffing my face because I wanted to go to bed faster and not stay any longer with Parker. 

"Thank you." I almost forgot to thank him.

"No problem lets change the subject though. So you and Damon?" He asked and leaned closer when I was taking a napkin to clean my mouth from the creamy alfredo sauce.

"So you and Bella? Honestly, you don't make a cute couple, no offense." I said and pushed him by his shoulder further from me.

"I was about to say the same about you and Damon." He continued and a smirk appeared on his face. A smile I can't quite read.

"You deserve so much better than him." He continued and started to stare directly at my lips. I felt his hand touching my knee and sliding a little bit higher.

"Parker just stop already. I don't really care if you genuinely like me at this point but I really don't like you so know your place." I said and slapped his hand off of my leg and stood up from the table.

"If you want to stay here and pretend like your car is broken stay, but nothing else will happen between us." I almost screamed, climbing the stairs and storming in my room. This was a really shitty day if I have to be honest.

I changed my clothes and laid on the bed facing the ceiling, rethinking the whole situation. Can he really still have feelings for me? He probably plays another game, because I know Parker wouldn't be able to really like someone.

Just like that, I fell dead asleep until I thought was dreaming of Damon kissing me. But then when I felt it was a little too realistic I opened my eyes. And it was Parker who was on top of me kissing me forcibly.

"Get off of me now!" I screamed on top of my lungs, now scared for my life. This was disgusting and so low even for him. I knew I shouldn't have ever let him stay in here. And I forgot to lock my door from all the thoughts that filled my mind. I never knew Parker would do such a thing. What is going to happen?