Author's Note

• Dedicated to My readers!

Beauty And A Beat

"I need you to date Justin. Only for the fans and the media. And in exchange, I'll get you a deal with one of the best movie producers in America. You'll be the next big thing!"

Those were the words that changed Natalie's life forever. The once quiet nobody at school is now going to be a worldwide celebrity in the making.

Who would have thought that was what the bad boy heartthrob, Justin Bieber needed? Surely nobody at that.

And to think, It all started with a beauty and a beat.

_________________________________

PS:

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THIS STORY IS COPYRIGHTED ©

Copyrighted © 2013 Floralite. All Rights Reseved.

Beauty And A Beat

All Rights Reserved. All my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogues and all associated content is copyrighted under Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Alrights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

_________________________________

Author's Note: Hey readers! Yes, I wrote a new Justin Bieber story. How do you like the teaser so far? Would you like me to start the story or..? Please give my story a chance. Thank you!

VOTE, COMMENT & BE A FAN!!

-xoxo, Keigh.