xT3ddyx

To Oli!

Oh shit, where do I start? What do you say to someone you don't know, but know at the same time? And to make it even weirder, you count this person as part of your online family! Now if that doesn't sound like some psycho freshly escaped from the loony bin. . .

Ok, fuck it! Let's just start with Happy Birthday.

„Alles gute zum Geburtstag, Oli!" *Throws confetti* May all your dreams come true and may you live a long life full of health, love, happiness, laughter, wisdom, fun, loyal friends and fucking earth shattering orgasms! If someone deserves it, it's you!

Like everyone else, I'm in awe with your stories. You are talented beyond belief, dearest Oli, but instead of letting it go to your head, you remain one of the most humblest human beings I know. That says so, so much about the amazing person you are. It's refreshing and inspiring to know people like you still exist in our fucked up world.

Stumbling across your books, you and your wall counts to the best things that have ever happened to me. I don't know if you realize what this place means to me, to all of us, but let me tell you it's one of my happy places and it's all thanks to you!

Your wall is like a refuge from our everyday struggles. A much appreciated escape, where we can be ourselves without fear of what others might think. A place full of people we can call family. A family, Oli! That's kind of luxury for some of us. Especially when it's the kind of family that helps each other and tries to pull you out of the shitholes we sometimes fall in. So thank you for letting us take over your wall and sorry for the endless notifications you get because of it.

You truly are one of a kind, you know that? You're not perfect, no one is and frankly, where would be the fun in that? What I mean is, you are a Unicorn in a world filled and ruled by Baboons. Declared as some magical bullshit and nonexistent because we can't find one, when in reality we just have to search harder. I am honored to be part of the few lucky enough to have seen one. The woman who's going to catch you is one hell of a lucky lady and I hope she will know it and treat you right.

Let's bring this to a close before I get even more sappy. . . Or creepy!

Once again, Happy Birthday! Hope you have the time of your life!

Lots of love!
Jenny
xT3ddyx