PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE 

Btw there is strong language through out the story! Just to warn you! Oh yeah and I sometimes have horrible gramar issues, which sounds ironic if I am a writer. So if you're just here to judge, then you can get the hell out.

Kitty’s POV:

Another pounding blow landed on my jaw and I winced as I felt my back hit the wall of the kitchen. I closed my eyes as the warm tears rolled down my cheeks. I prayed when I opened my eyes that the menacing figure of a man I was forced to admit was my dad, would be gone. But my heart sunk when I felt a sharp sting across my felt cheek.

“You useless bitch. She still would be here if it weren’t for you!”

I swallowed and my eyes opened weakly as I stared hatefully at the tall man towering over me. His poorly trimmed beard covered his face. His cold eyes bore into my soul. Feeling utterly hopeless, I shrank closer to the wall, wrapping my arms around me in my only defense I had. Tears continued to flow down my face as I whimpered. “Please, stop,” I whispered, as I choked on another sob.

The man in front of me suddenly backed up and after spitting out more heartbreaking curses at me, he turned and stalked out of the room. Seconds later I heard him loudly slam his bedroom door.

I felt something inside of me break and I helplessly slid down the wall to the floor where I placed my head between the weak refuge of my knees. Shaking out uncontrollable cries of desperation, I sat on the kitchen floor for what felt like hours until I stood up and decided I had to get out of this hell hole- NOW.