Chapter 4 love and death

Memory started

Al has just given birth and was given a few potions. He was holding his daughter in his arms for the first time smiling tears falling scorpius was laying next to him arm around Al's shoulders one arm under his daughter.

Just then Lucius Malfoy barged in looking angry. Scorpius stood up so fast wand out "what the hell are you doing here".

Lucius had his wand on scorpius "YOU DISGRACE, YOU LITTLE FAGGOT  YOU NEED TO BE TAUGHT HOW TO BE A REAL MALFOY, AND YOU DATING A BOY IS UNACCEPTABLE AND A POTTER RUINED OUR FAMILY NAME" aims his wand at the baby "your spawn will go first".

Scorp shouts "NO".

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME".

"I SAID NO, IF YOU TOUCH MY DAUGHTER OR BOYFRIEND ILL KILL YOU LITERALLY KILL YOU".

"AVADA KEDABRA" Lucius shouted at Al aiming for the baby.

Al looked horrified and a quick second he wrapped himself around the baby a bright yellow light appeared around the spell bounced off.

Lucius was in shock scorp literally threw his wand jumped on his grandfather grabbing him by the hair uses his foot trips the old man smashing his face hard on the ground "ILL KILL YOU I HATE YOU BITCH".

Draco and Harry come in silently looking ready to murder share a look Draco says calmly "scorpius back up for a minute" scorp complies Lucius stands up.

"Ah Draco you need to teach your son some respect he needs a wife".

"Well you see father I agree with my son's actions" his voice drawled bitterly.

"A horrible Malfoy I knew you were a mistake".

"Thank you" looks at Harry mutters "SERPENSORTIA parselmouth" Harry nods in understanding aims his wand at his father "SERPENSORTIA SERPENSORTIA SERPENSORTIA".

3 snakes showed up Harry immeaditly started speaking in parseltongue ( italics is parseltongue) "snake one wrap tightly around his arms snake two wrap tightly around his ankles snap 3 give me his wand".

The snakes immeaditly did as told Draco says "I wanted to do that for years".

Harry nodded "Lucius Malfoy you are under arrest you'll be sentenced to the dementors kiss and a sentence to death" Harry mutters a spell and Lucius was thrown in the air following him out the room.

                Memory ended

Bill says "what was with the yellow light".

Al shrugs "I was trying to protect my baby and I did what I had to do".

"That and they think that since he has both mother and father instincts".

Fred and George say "who wins the war"

"The light side" they both say.

"Who dies" Sirius says.

Al and scorp immeaditly pale "uhh scorp do you want to take Jen to get everything ready for her to sleep I'll be there in a few minutes".

"Yeah"...

Scorp takes the half way asleep baby upstairs. Al says "not everyone in this room makes it out this war alive" gasps could be heard "Sirius black died fighting against Bellatrix lestrange Albus Dumbledore Hedwig Alastair moody Ted tonks Collin creevy lavender Brown nymphndora tonks Remus lupin Severus Snape and Fred weasley and 50 others" by the end everyone was crying.

Tonks says "what Happened to teddy".

"Teddy was raised by his grandma Andromeda and my dad since my dad is his godfather but when Andromeda died due to natural causes my parents adopted him".

Remus says "what's he like".

"He's cool but he went through a rebellious stage as a teen".

"How rebellious" tonks said.

"So bad my dad had to get involved and all of us kids know if my dad gets involved your in trouble and you have to stop right now".

                   Memory started

You can see teddy his crazy blue hair ear ring in his right ear lobe weird sisters shirt leather jacket ripped jeans black boots. He was sitting in his room smoking a cigarette and he looked 16.

A knock at the door Teddy immeaditly vanished the cigarette with his wand using his wand to get the smell away "who is it".

"It's Harry can I come in".

"Yeah".

Harry comes in sits down "Ted we need to talk".

Teddy looks confused "that's never a good sign, what do you want to talk about".

"Ik your smoking cigarettes Teddy".

Teddy's eyes widen "w....what a....are you talking about".

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Teddy remus lupin so answer the truth".

"I'm sorry".

"I'm sorry doesn't work Teddy your 16 not even an adult yet how long has this been going on Ted".

Teddy sighs "3 years".

"3 YEARS" Harry looked horrified "Teddy you were 13 that's to young why".

"Idk Harry i just don't Know".

"Ik one thing Teddy this has to come to a end".

"I TRIED TO QUIT" Teddy snapped then covering his mouth "Harry I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell".

"It's fine this one time" Harry said sternly.

"Harry I've been trying to quit for 2½ years everything I tried didn't work".

"Well I want to help you Ted, here's a reason to quit cigarettes can give you lung cancer and can kill you and no one in this family will be able to cope if you died Teddy" gets up to leave the room stops at the door "think about it" he left.

               Memory ended

Al says "let's just say Teddy hasn't smoked since he dropped his look and went back to the old Teddy".

"That's good" Ginny said.

"Yeah".

Scorp comes back in with Jen "I got everything set up so if she wants to take a nap you can feed her properly".

Al smiles and takes the baby "of course" he goes upstairs.

Out of nowhere a bright light appeared along with older Ginny and older Harry.

End of chapter 4