chapter 5 Harry and Ginny

(older Harry will be just Harry Younger Harry will have italics same for Ginny)

Scorp smiles at them as harry and Ginny stood shocked at there older selves.

"Is that us" Harry said in shock scorp nods.

Harry smiles at them "uhh hello".

"Hi" the whole past say.

Ginny immeaditly hugs scorp "scorp we missed you Al Jen, where are they are y'all all ok".

Scorp laughs "missed y'all to Mrs and Mr Potter......".

"Scorpius" Harry said amused "we've been telling ya for years to just call us Harry and Ginny after all you are dating our son and have a daughter with him".

Scorp shrugs "ik it's hard not to considering I grew up in a family where I was taught to call adults Mr or Mrs of Ms" he smirks they all look at each other and laugh "to answer your question Ginny were all fine Al took Jen upstairs to eat and take a nap  but we are all here and safe".

"Good" Ginny smiled then her face looked serious "now how in the world did this happen".

"Again I might add" Harry said also stern.

Scorps eyes widen "well it seems your granddaughter has the traditional potter luck".

Harry raises his eyebrow "should we be scared Potter luck can be deadly" looks at his younger self and smile a little.

Everyone says "true".

Harry blushed "it's not that bad".

Ginny smirks "it really is especially this year".

"No not that bad not that bad at all" scorp says sarcastically "anyways me and Al were talking and Jen was sitting on the floor playing with a few toys and Al just immeaditly looked at her like he knew something was wrong and 0.1 seconds later Jen just smashed a time Turner and al grabbed her then we were here idk it's weird".

Harry paled dramatically, Ginny gives him a look that says don't lie "scorpius where were y'all when this happened".

"We were at y'all's place when it happened in the living room".

"How did a time Turner get in the house" Ginny said.

Harry looked sheepish "ermmmmm".

Ginny raises a eyebrow at her husband "Harry do you know".

"Uhh" Harry rubs the back of his neck "we took a time Turner off a old death eater who was trying to go back to 1998 to change things, but umm I had to investigate it so to do that i brought it home......".

"WHAT" Ginny asked shocked "of all the things in the world a time Turner what if James got it you know what he'll do if he got a hold of it or Lily or anyone in the family, what happened last time".

"Ik what you mean but you know I always keep my office locked with the strongest spells and hexes so it was also in a box locked in many ways I have no idea how it could get out".

Scorp looks lost in thought then he gasped Ginny says "scorpius what do you know".

"Well" scorp said slowly "now that I think about it James looked suspicious earlier there was something in his pocket that she tried to keep on taking but he wouldn't let her and of course she got mad so she must of used accidental magic to get her way idk".

Harry sighs pulls out his wand mutters a spell "I have a camera near my office I can see if anyone went in".

They saw James walking down the hallway and Harry's office door was open James looks around and sees no one he goes inside he comes back out with the time turner studying it he puts it in his pocket cause someone walked up to him "what are you doing James".