The Beginning Of the Lies

Deku's Pov

It all started when I was 5, I was quirkless. My days as a quirkless at that age was this, I would wake up, eat breakfast, walk to school, meet up with Kachan and then sit through classes, come home, eat and sleep. it may seem like a lot but it is pretty boring. That changed.

I was walking home when I was pulled into an alleyway. I was tossed to the ground and had something pressed against my face, I passed out. I woke up in a bar, and yes, I may be 5 but I'm smarter than most people. I look up and see 2 people, a purple man in a suit, and a normal looking man, both staring straight at me.

"Izuku Midoriya," The Purple man said and I tensed up, why would he know my name.

"How would you know that name,"I asked of them, looking back at my feet, which had my torn up shoes.

"We have been looking for someone to take Sensei's place"Probably referring to the other man as I am still looking down. The other man, know known as Sensei, steps in front of me and kneels to my height

"How would you like to have a quirk," Sensei tells me. I snap my head up and meet his eyes.

"Yes please I will do anything,"I say like the 5-year-old I am. He walks over to the bar, grabbing a glass with what looks like orange juice in it, he cuts his finger and drops 2 drops of blood into the drink. He then gives me the drink.

"Drink Up," He says, and I drink. I get a lot of pain forming because of me getting his quirk and I pass out, I wake up back in the alleyway.

There's a note in my hand and my bag next to me. The note says this, "Train your quirk and you will be rewarded-Sensei". I grab my backpack and head home, telling my mom that I was out with friends. Heading straight to my room to sleep.