First Day!

--Time Skip--

Deku's Pov

I wake up with my arms around Shouto, keeping him against me. I flip him over and kiss him to wake him up. Today is the first day of U.A. He wakes up and kisses me back. I get out of bed to keep it from going any further. I head into the bathroom and take a shower. Once I finish that Shouto takes a shower while I get dressed. I sit on the bed waiting for him to help me with my tie since I am still really bad at tieing a tie. He comes out in just a towel and I admire his figure. I start blushing really hard and look down to hide my face. He gets dressed, but before he puts on a shirt he walks over to me. I look up at him. He leans down kisses me for a bit, but it still steals my breath away. I love him so much.

He walks back and gets back to getting dressed. Once he finishes he pulls me off the bed and does my tie for me. I drag him out and meet Kacchan at the door. We leave and head to the train station.

--Tim Skip--

We come up to U.A., amazed by the size of the campus despite already being here once for the Exam. I grab Shouto's hand and drag him to the classroom. The doors are huge and I can hear yelling inside. I open the door and I don't see anybody. We walk in and I see the scene at hand. Someone has taped a small purple man to the wall and the girls in the room are yelling at him.

"You perverted boy! You don't deserve to be in this class let alone this school!" A girl with long black hair yells. One of the girls notices us and looks over.

"What is going on here?" I ask of them. The one that is pink answers me.

"This purple monster tried to look up Momo's skirt," She says, pointing at the girl with long black hair. I walk over to the boy taped on the wall. I grab his arm and teleport him to an abandoned warehouse that I like to use for killing heroes. He hits the ground at the site of blood. I strap him to the floor. He looks up at me as I lean over him.

"I happen to have a connection to quirkless. And if you ever try anything like this again, or tell anyone about my connection, I will not hesitate to get them to kill you." I tell him. He starts crying and I leave him there until he stops.

"Are you done now, cause we are late for class," I ask. He nods his head and I unstrap him. I grab his arm and teleport us back into the classroom. The teacher jumps at the sight of us. I turn to the girl named Momo.

"He shouldn't bother you now," I tell her, then head to my seat next to Shouto. The teacher stares at me before continue talking.

"As I said, my name is Aizawa Shouta." He says. He lifts his hand and I see an outfit in it.

"Put these on and meet me outside in 10 minutes, if you are late I will expel you," He says before leaving 2 piles of outfits for the class, one for the men and one for the women. I grab the one for the men and I head to the locker room, getting changed and heading outside. I meet up with Shouto on the way out there. I grab his hand and we head outside to Aizawa-sensei.

We get outside and wait for the rest of the class. Once everyone gets there Aizawa-sensei starts talking again.

"Midoriya, you scored first on the entrance exam, come stand in the circle." He asks of me. I head to the circle, standing inside of it. He tosses me a baseball.

"Throw this as far as you can.." Asks Aizawa. I use a quirk that makes things float and a quirk that applies a directional force to an object. I then launch the ball as far as I can. It goes higher and higher until it disappears. Aizawa-sensei holds out a screen with the symbol for infinity on it.

"Infinity?!" most of the class echo'ss, besides Shouto and Kacchan.

"Today we are doing a quirk analysis test, the student who comes in the last place will be expelled" Aizawa-Sensei. The class looks worried, despite that some of us know that this is a lie.