A Meeting and The Aftermath

Deku's Pov

I wake up with a text message from an unknown number. ' This is Deku correct?' the text message says. I respond with yes.

'Can I come and see you-Shoto' It sends back. I save the number as Todoroki Shoto. I ask him when and where he wanted to meet. I start to get dressed in my outfit, putting some first aid thing in my pockets for Shoto, knowing that he is gonna need it. I check my phone and find a time and a location, which isn't too far from his.

I ask Kuro to open a warp to an alleyway near the park that Shoto wants to meet up. I head to the park and sit down on a bench, pulling out a small piece of green paper. I start folding it into an origami swan for Shoto when he gets here

And then. right on time, I can hear Shoto yell out my name, running up to me. I jump off the bench and hug him.

"Why did you want to meet up?" I ask him.

"Because my father was being rude again," He says.

"Do you have any marks from him?" I ask him in concern, I don't want him to get too hurt. He nods and shows me where the injuries are. I grab the first aid stuff I put in my pockets and start to bandage his wounds. After I finish that he hugs me. It surprised me but I hug him back. We stand there as others pass by, commenting on young friends.

"I wish I could stay with you forever," He tells me. I like is adoration to me.

"You can't come with me right now, but, on your birthday, I will come and get you and take you away from this place, maybe earlier if you can get me a video of your dad injuring you. Ok, Shoto, can you do that for me?" I tell and ask of him. He smiles and nods at me before I tell him to go home, after giving him the origami swan, and push him in the right direction. He runs off as I step back into the alleyway, and through a warp that is there waiting for me.

I step back into the bar and wave at Kuro before heading to my room. I sit down on my bed and turn on the TV lounging until Tomura-kun comes back. I lay there for a good few hours until he shows up at the bar. I turn off the tv and go out there to greet him. He kinda ignores me and turns on the tv, where the guy I took there quirk from is being interviewed by a news station.

"This guy dragged me into an alleyway. Then my memory is messed up. I remember him saying that his name is Quirkless and then I woke up hours later in the alleyway with my quirk gone" The guy said. It turned back to the news reporter.

"Who is Quirkless and how can they steal other peoples quirks? Are they working with others? next time on NHA new station" The reporter said before it cut back to the people in the studio. Both Tomura and Kuro turn their heads and stare at me. I just hold my hand up and show then the electrification quirk I got from him. They just smile at me.