chapter 11

a/n: thank you guys so much for 1k reads! ily a lot and thanks for reading my shitty writing!
edited: 07/29/2021 loooool omg i remember being so excited abt 1k reads
john

six days, fifteen hours, thirty-four minutes, and twenty-nine seconds until this meet and greet! i'm so fucking excited! peggy still hasn't packed even though it's in six days, fifteen hours, thirty-three minutes, and fifty-five seconds. she told me that she has clothes over at maria's house which is very shocking. i still can't believe they're dating. i also can't believe that she didn't tell me sooner. anyway, i've been texting lex back and forth and he actually seems nice!

me: hi! 6 days til i meet uuuu!

luscious lexi 🍑💦: mhm

me: are you excited?

luscious lexi 🍑💦: mhm

me: what are we going to do?

luscious lexi 🍑💦: idk

me: well, we'll figure that out when i get there. i gtg , talk later?

luscious lexi 🍑💦: k

see? he's so sweet! i honestly can't believe that i going to be meeting him soon. it's surreal. i now know the only reason why peggy wanted to tag along. it's not too surprising. i don't think she gets to see maria too often. i don't have a problem with it, but i wish she would've told me sooner. i can see what peggy sees in maria. sort of. not really. i'm gay, remember?

"jacky! lafayette and hercules are here!" i hear my mom shout from downstairs.

huh? why are they here? that's weird. i sprint down the stairs to open the door, revealing laf and herc. i let them in, bringing them up to my room.

"hey guys. what's up? i didn't know y'all were coming over."

laf snorts and a smirk finds it's way into his face. "y'all?" he mocks.

i can feel my cheeks flush heat up and i can only imagine that they're red. "shut up. why are you here?"

"this is an intervention." herc says.

now it's my time to snort. "intervention? for?" I ask dragging out the last word.

"stop fighting my jerk-hole cousin." lafayette says.

"what the fuck is a jerk-hole?" i spit.

"you know what i meant. but really, one day you're going to get hurt defending your lover."

"my lover?" i say it like it's poison on my tongue.

"hamilton."

"first of all, he's not my lover. second of all, how the hell am i defending him? third of all, fuck both of you."

herc and laf share a look before staring back at me. what the fuck is happening? i will literally fight the both of them. granted, i would probably lose. that's not the point. why is this being brought up?