warm nights

Looking deep into the fire your thoughts where going crazy. What if you are not strong enough? What it you lose the ones you care about? What if you can't stop the dragons ? All your worries melt away when you were with...him. when he spoke it made you feel sea sick but it wasn't bad you loved it his strong. voice "Oi are okay y/n?"

"Hm o-oh yes...im going to get some sleep"

"The cold  this far north has a way of creeping in to your bones, I can think of a way or two to keep you warm"

"W-what?"

"I thought you must have known by now...any moment I'm with you i can only think about being closer"

His red eyes looked deep into your e/c eyes

"Stay with my tonight. You know what I would still be there in the morning"

"I umm s-sure "

You try to act like you've done this before but to be honest you have never done this before but you knew you wanted your first time to be with him.

"Are you blushing Dragonborn? Let's see how long we can keep that up "
Kiadan pulled you close to him and pulled you into a passionate kiss fighting for documents with your tongues eventually he bit your lip taking dominance. This continued for a few minutes until he picked it up Bridal Style and took you into the tent then laid you on your bedroll. Again taking dominance with his tongue ravaging your mouth. He stood up  and slowly started to remove his own armor. His delicious abs in full View. You could feel your panties getting more wet. Kiadan still had is trousers on as he came down to start removing your clothes. Next you knew you only your panties and bra  he kissed your neck and sucked . You started to moan

"Ah, found it "

He moved down and took of your bra and squeezed your breast and sucking an your nipples  

"Mmmm kiadan "

He kissed down your stomach and pulling down your panties.

"Kiadan...take off the rest of your clothes "

He listened and took off his pants and underwear. You look at it. It was HUGE you never did. How are you going to fit it in.

"Marra give me strength...."

He moved his face to your heat and I licked it

"Mmm kia"

You moan. His tongue started moving fast. This made you a moaning mess. He added his fingers putting one into you

"AH"
It felt so good with just a finger. He moved it in and out adding another one.

"Do you like it y/n ?"

"YES"

He pulled out his fingers and got closer
"Can I put it in ?"

All you can do is nod. He looks you in the eyes and slowly started to enter you. It was very painful . Tears formed in your eyes it hurt he panicked and wipe your eyes from the tears.

"Y/n we can stop if it hurts "

"Just give a few moments.

After a men are so the pain turned into pleasure. A moan escaped your lips. Kiadan started to move causing you to moan. He placed his hand on your face and trusted his hips faster. He kissed you it seemed a lot more loving then sexual.

"Kiadan I feel...w-wired "

"Hold in there love...lets cum together"

You Wrap Your Arms Around kaidan as he put his head in the crook of your neck

"KIADAN"
"Y/N"
You both came he looked down at you heavy breathing. Still coming down from your orgasm kiadan pulled out of you and laied next to you. He grabbed you and pulled you close to him and huged you. Slowly you fell asleep. This was a start of a beautiful life.

Do you guys want more? I'm not sexually active so I have no clue what I'm saying most of the time I just read a lot of fanfiction.. hopefully somebody reads this because they enjoy the kiadan mod as much as I do!