Family

You and kiadan have been married for about 2 years now you even have a baby son. Life was perfect. You made money from the thieves guild to provide for both of them and kiadan picked up random bounty jobs every now and again. I was a good job of course you  two got in fight every now and again but nothing bad. You just got back from a job and entered into your shared home. Kiadan was finishing up some food with one hand and holding a crying baby in the other.

"Oi, love? Can you work your motherly magic?"

You take your son from your husbands arm. Rocking him back and forth. He relaxes and giggles at you. You can't help but smile at the child in your arms.

"So,Y/N how was your day?"

"It was good" 

You rocked the baby. Unexpectedly he starts crying again.

"I think someone is hungry..."

You then proceed to take off the top part of your armour and lifted your under shirt so one of your breasts was out so you could breast feed him. 

After he was done you pulled your shirt down as kiadan put some food on the table. You put your son In his crib. Going back to the table you sit across from kiadan as you start to eat your food.

"Kia,this tastes really good."
"Not as good as you do."
You blush a little. Even though you are married little comments like that still made you blush.   After you both finished eating kiadan grabbed your hands and kissed you and held you in a hug.

"I missed you today..."
"I missed you to, Kia"

he kissed your neck and sucked on it
" let's at least get to the room." 

He shrugged and picked you  up and took you the your shared bed. He then started attacking your lips with kisses his hands moving up your thighs, giving them a light squeeze. His hand then goes just a little bit higher. His hand brushed your womenhood threw your pants. He slowly started to slide your pants off and panties. His fingers played with your top he pulls it off.

"It's not fair I'm the only one naked,Kia"

"I know Y/N"

He takes off his pants and shirt. He slowly started to remove his own underwear. It was toucher watching he move so slowly. He got his dick out of its consignments. You bit your lip no mater how many times you did It you felt so good every time. He lays down as you look at him confused.

"Why don't you take charge?"

You looks at him and blush you look at him and moved your head down by his dick. You licked the tip.

"L-love don't tease like that"

Suddenly showed the entire thing in your mouth and hitting the back of your throat bobbing up and down. He tangled  his hand on your H/C hair. You move your head up and down faster. He was about to lose it but you stop and pull your head up.

"What ar- oh"

You then get on top of him sliding his dick all the way in you, balls deep. You then started bouncing up and down becoming a moaning mess his large dick reaching all the way to the best parts.

"AH!"
"L-love we got to make sure not to wake up the baby"

You cover your mouth with your hands as you bounce. You then moan:

"K-kia I'm going t-"

Before he could finish you well finish. He also cums deep inside of you. You pull off of him and lay next to him both of your chests rising and falling.

"Oi,Y/N I love you so much you and-"

All the sudden a baby starts crying you sigh and go to put on your panties kiadan stops  you and puts on his underware and goes to take care of the baby. You smile as you slowly started to fall asleep.

°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hey I need a name for the kid in case I use him again so comment one if you have one. Anyway that' all for now dragonborns. 😀