American Wizard

Prologue

I bet all the writers and publishers of the world have you convinced that wizards and witches and magically creatures are fake. They try and convince you that magic doesn’t exist, but if you’re anything like me at all then you still believe in the supernatural. You have to, or else you would go crazy with how boring normal life is. You see all the adults going to work. They work in cubicles every day with no creativity in sight, no magic anywhere, and you think to yourself how am I going to live like this. Luckily for me they found me when I was 9 years old. The Salem Institute for Witches and Warlocks of America, they train witches and warlocks from ages 9-17. They also have college classes for 17-22, and a masters class for all ages. You can become a master by fighting in a one war minimum, writing a book and traveling to multiple countries, you also have to master more than one art of magic. That’s the difference between magic folk of America and other countries. Because we were hunted so much in our earlier days it became safer to practice only one or two types of magic. All of the Elders (magic leaders of American witches, and warlocks) thought this but then I came along, proving everyone wrong.