The hospital

Narrators POV.

Jimin turns around and Yoongi was holding him he hugs him tight and wouldn't stop crying.
The office took the man out and the man started yelling randomly and threatening Jimin and "his boyfriend" as the man said.

All the members were standing in confusion and were wondering what the hell they just witnessed. After some time they went to comfort Jimin.

2 hours later

All the members were sitting in the hospital waiting for the surgeon to come out with feedback for Y/N. Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting and looking out the windows the had a blank stare and almost no movement at all.

Seokjin and Namjoon, on the other hand, we're talking about the situation with Jimin and Yoongi. Jimin looked like he has been crying for hours which he indeed had. He couldn't come over the thousands of thoughts going through his mind at the moment.

Finally, after what felt like forever, the surgeon came out and all the members stood up and walked over to the surgeon.

Namjoon " Ehm mam? How is our baby?"

Surgeon "Okay so the damage was bad but not to bad she is alive"

Jimin "Oh thank god"

Jimin took a deep breath and could calm a bit more down.

Surgeon "But..."

Taehyung "But? Can we see her?!"

Surgeon "You can see her yes but..."

Seokjin "But what?!"

Namjoon "Babe..."

Seokjin "...Sorry I'm just worried"

Namjoon "It's gonna be okay... mam' please continue"

Surgeon "Thank you. But she won't be awake"

Jungkook " Oh so we can maybe just talk to her later when she is gonna wake up"

The members agreed with Jungkook.

Surgeon "That's not what I meant..."

Yoongi "Oh is she...? "

Surgeon "Yes she is... she's in a coma"

Jimin started crying and so did Taehyung. The members got some more information about what had been going on in the surgeon's room and how it all went down.

Jimin "I want to see her"

They all went in and saw Y/N
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ