Quotes

This one I'm going to randomly update, hopefully every day, but they are quotes. I LOVE QUOTES by anybody, about any thing. I hope you like this section, because it is important to me. I might not have all of the credentials for every one, but unless I say I made something up that I thought sounded good, NONE of them are mine. Now, without further ado, my "Quotes" section! :)

*********

"Humility is not thinking less of ourselves, but thinking of ourselves less."

~C.S. Lewis

•••

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

~Thomas Jefferson {this is actually from a 1946 book, but society thinks it's TJ's, so why not pretend it actually is?}

•••

"Who you are speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you're saying."

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

•••

"When life gives you lemons, you make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it."

~Anonymous

•••

"I'd rather have a life of 'oh well's than a life of 'what if's."

~Unknown

•••

"It is hard to polish one's glasses when using a dirty rag."

~Me {lol I make up stuff sometimes and I'm just like "I'm so proud of that I have to write it down" so that was something I thought of when I was cleaning my glasses [obviously XD]}

•••

"What is popular isn't always right, what is right isn't always popular."

~Howard Cosell {okay some sources say it's Sharon M. Draper, but it's not as many so I went with Cosell}

*********

If you ever have a quote you think I should add, I gladly will! Also, if you want me to sort of interpret what that quote means to me after I write it, that might be kind of cool! This is my first story on Wattpad like this, so any feedback is good! I think so far, my experiment is going well!