Imagine 22

Imagine Kol meeting for the first time of his Daughter/Son

You and Kol broke up for 4 year never seen each other since then that how you become pregnant with his child

Kol move to different states so you never got a chance to tell him.

If you have daughter her name will been Y/D/N or if you have son his name been Y/S/N was born after carry her/him for 9 months.

You never find love again because your force was on your child.

After 4 year of take care of Daughter/Son you finally run into Kol after four years.

Kol was happy to see you after 5 years "Nice to see you again"

You was nervous to see him because of your Daughter/Son "Kol are you doing here"

"Having a family reunion"Kol was confused

"Oh" All you can say

Your mind was to explode after see him.

Kol knock on your door as you answer it "Kol"

"Can I come in" Kol ask

You what say no but you let him in "How you know where I live"

"I ask around" Kol reply while you walk in the kitchen.

"Oh"

"So how you been" Kol ask

"I'm good" You reply trying to hide the fact your a mom and he the father.

"Mummy" as your daughter/son walk in having a nightmare as Kol is shock

"Mummy?" Kol ask

"Y/D/N or Y/S/N what wrong my sweetheart" You ask not pay attention to Kol

"I have a nightmare" Daughter/son say

"How old is She/He" Kol ask

You realize Kol was still there very confused and angry " Sweetheart will you mind going in the other room play with your toys while mummy talk to my friend" As she/he left the room.

"She/he is 4 year old" You answer

"So your telling me that my kid" Kol say look like he about to cry.

"Yup, I'm I was about to tell you I'm was pregnant but you left so I didn't. Did  aspect you show up after 4 year" You reply trying not to cry.

"Less you should have call me" Kol was upset the fact you kept this from him.

"I was heartbroken after we broke up what you aspect" You reply

"Can I meet Her/Him" Kol ask

You nodded "Sweetheart can you please come here"

Y/D/N or Y/S/N running in the kitchen "Yes Mummy"

"I what you to meet someone " as you knees to your daughter/son "This is your daddy" induce her/him to Kol.

"Hi" Kol smile at her/him and she/him give Kol a hug.

Will you and Kol ever get back together that up to you