FILLIE - PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISNT A PRANK 2

MILLIE (POV)

Okay, today we're gonna tell the rest of our friends about my pregnancy. I'm soo nervous but Finn is there soo it relax me a little.

"Babeee, come on. We're gonna be late" Finn yells from our living room.

"Coming!" I answer as I finish my doing my hair.

I then walk out from our bedroom and head towards him.

"Wow, why so beautiful my love?" Finn says with a little smirk as I put my arms around his neck. I just laugh a little and kiss him.

He then put his hands on my belly and rubbed his thumbs a little. This makes me so happy, I couldn't ask for a better life.

" I love you both, always have that clear OK?" He says as he pecks my belly. I just nod a kiss him quickly right before we left our apartment and head towards the studio.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We arrived to the studio and I still was nerve-racking. And Finn noticed

"Babe breath and relax, you can't be stress because tahts bad for our little one" He says as he takes both of my hands and kiss them. I smile a little but still a small tear roll down my cheek.

"I know love, but I'm just scared. I already told Saide not to tell anybody but I'm soo nervous to see their reaction. And we need to tell our parents right after and THE FANS ALSO, OMG I forgot about them I can..." I say it so fast I almost run out of breath but Finn interump me.

" MILLIE please calm down!! Look at me, I say it to you yesterday and I repeat it now. Everythings gonna be alright, OK? No one's gonna hate us and the fans, damn the fans are gonna go crazy!!" He laughs and makes me laugh. "Were gonna be fine and do NOT cry because we couldn't ask for a better life together, I'm I wrong??"

I nod no with my head

"No, no we couldn't Finn" I smile "Thank you for beign here, I love you" I take my hand and place it on his cheek "I love you too" He answers.

We then share a small yet sweet and passionate kiss and we walk to the studio.

OK, It's time...

"Hey Guys!!!" Everyone says as we enter our trailers. Everyone is there except David, Winona and The Duffers.

"Hey everybody... Mmm.. OK. I don't want to wait any longer so... can we please tell you something" I say as I cross my arms around my chest and smile awkwardly. I saw Finn and he was scrathing the back of his neck.

"OMG!! ARE YOU BREAKING UP" Gaten stands up from the couch and screams, everyone has their eyes wide open, except Sadie because she already knows.

"NO NO NO NO NO, IT'S NOT THAT" Finn yells back and everyone let out a relieve breath, he immediately wraps his arm around my waist "I could never" he whispers low so I could only hear it.

"OK so, what is it?" Joe asks

I look to Finn with worried eyes but his look give me courage to tell them.

I took a long breath and then exhale...

"I'm Pregnant" I close my eyes, fearing their reaction, I think Finn did the same. The room was silent for 1 second and then they were all screaming and jumping like little kids.

Finn and I looked at each other and then he hugs me. We were so happy that we start crying. Not long after we break the hug everyone start running towards us and congratulating bot of us.