FILLIE - PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISNT A PRANK 3

MILLIE (POV)

We walked all the way down the street and stepped in (You decide what place).

We all sit in a big table since we're like 12 people. And when the waitress came we all started asking for our food. Thanks god, because I'm starving... Well I'm pregnant that should be normal, right?

"Millie, what would you have?" Noah ask me because I am the last person since everyone had already say it.

"Mmmm I would like a Double Chicken King Burger, Garlic Bread with Cheese, Chicken Nuggets, A big portion of French Fries, A Fresh Salad without corn and a glass of water, please" I say with a smile. The waitress writes it down and then leave quickly. Did I scared her?

I turn my head and everyone is looking at me with their eyes wide open.

"Heyyyy I'm eating for two, don't judge!" I say with a serious look but end up laughing in the end. I rest my head in Finn's shoulder and he puts his hand on my back. I can't help but smile.

"Are you sure you only have one baby inside of you Brown? Oh no, wait-- Should I better say.... Wolfhard? - OUCH!" Gaten say and started laughing but then stopped when Finn and I kicked him under the table. Finn giving him 'The Look'.

When the food arrive I literally start to devour it. But then realise it and tried to eat slower.

" Soooo guys. How are you both going to tell the fans AND your parents about the pregnancy?" Natalia ask from across the table while she is cleaning her mouth with a napking. I felt all the eyes on me and it was kinda uncomfortable, not gonna lie.

"ummmm... THAT is a good question" Finn says and then he takes A LOT of French Fries and put them in his mouth. We all let out a little laugh.

"No, beign serious about this. I've been thinking that maybe we could upload some boomerang or video to my account saying... Well...that I'm pregnant and then... Ummm... Ummm, thats pretty much everything haha. But only if its OK with you guys and with you love" Finn just nod his head and gave me a thumbs up, since he is almost chocking with the fries.

The rest of my friends agreed so, when Finn finally could swallow all of the food in his mouth, Caleb took a boomerang of us while Finn was kissing my cheek and I was eating fries. All the food was visible and well, its a lot.

"Awww it's perfect, thanks Guys!!" Finn say while he kiss my head. I smile and agree with him. Everyone finishes their food.

"Not a problem guys, I'm literally sooo excited. We're gonna have a little Millie or Finn running around the set. Isn't that cute?" Calebs says and everyone agrees but I suddenly hear a sniffle. Actually two. It was Finn and David.

"Babe, why are you crying?" I said with worry in my eyes. "Oh, don't worry. Is that... I'm soo excited. You gave me the best blessing I will have in my entire life and I just can't help it. I love you" I feel the tears running down my cheeks "Awww darling, I love you too" I say and then we both lean in into a sweet and lovely kiss.

But of course... David had to speak.

"Okay Okay I don't care that your having a child. No mutual affection in my watch" He said with a strict tone, but it was visible a smile in his face. Finn just rolled his eyes and I laugh a little, but then, David quickly turned his head and... Wipe tears? Oh my his crying!!

"Aww David, Are you crying??" Matt says in a shocked/surprised tone of voice. Everyone then look at him.

"Wha- NO.. NO I'm not!" He says but he sniffles again. "It's an allergy" Everyone gave him the "ARE you serious?" look. I stand up and walk right to him.

"David, why are you crying?" I say to him in a low tone of voice. "Oh nothing, it's just. I can't believe you grew up so fast. It feels like yerterday when you were eleven years old and such a little girl. But... Look at you your almost 20 and about to start a live. I'm so proud of you Millie" He say as tears were rolling down his cheeks as well as mine and everyone else.

He hugged me and I hugged back. This is so emotional. He will always be my second dad.

"Well, the emotional moment is over. We have to get back to the studio and finished stuff" He says and everyone stars to laugh. That's sooo David.

We paid for our food and then head towards the studio. The duffers had to finished something so we actually had some free time. We are all in Finn's trailer.

"Okay. I'm gonna upload the video. Are you ready guys?" I say to everyone right before everyone nodded and Finn hugged me.

"Always princess. Now come on. Time to announce baby Wolfhard-Brown to the world!! He whispers in my ear and in gave me so much more confidence. I love him and I would never get tired to repeat it.

" And........ Published.. IT'S DONE! "I screamed and we all stared cheering. I'm so so so so happy about this.

" BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!... Current status: Eating for two!!! 🤰🏼🤰🏼
@Finnwolfhardofficial Thanks for being the best partner in crime, boyfriend and soulmate. I'm 100% sure your going to be best Dad for our child. Thanks for beign right beside me through everything. Your the LOML
❤️💗💓💞. " It's exactly what the message said. The comments are CRAZY.

" OH MY GOD!! FINALLY. BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR THIS NEW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! ❤️ "

" KAKSKAKSKAK FILLIElll. Always knew it was ENDGAME since day 1. Congratulations you guys!!! 😍💐🎉😉🎊❤️"

" I THINK I JUST DIED. BEST NEWS EVER. IT'S SO CLEAR YOU GUYS ARE BEYOND HAPPY FOR THIS... YOUR GONNA BE THE BEST PARENTS EVER. CONGRATULATIONS!!! 🎊❤️🎉"

Are just a few examples of the comments section." I guess they are happy about the news, huh! " Gaten says while reading the comments.

" Happy? Dude, they are going FUCKING CRAZY ABOUT IT" Caleb screams but Finn inmediatly throws him a pillow.

"Hey! Language. My baby is listening! He says and pull me closer to him. That just melts my heart more. I kiss his cheek and he blushed. I'm sure I did too.

" Yeah yeah whatever. Let's watch a movie. He says while sitting next to Sadie and putting on Netflix.

" I can't wait 9 months... Like really I want our baby in here right now"Finn whispers to me and my smile grow twice as big. "Yeah me too but actually it's 8 months. I'm a month pregnant. Well... I think." I say to him. I've been thinking and doing math, and it's quite logical. "Well even better!!" He says and kiss me, I kiss back. It was a short, yet loving kiss. He then puts his arms around me and letting his hands lay on my belly. My head and back its press again his chest. And right now... This is everything I want in life.

MY OWN FAMILY!!!

______________________________________

I keep saying I will upload sooner and then I disappeared for months. I'm really sorry. I've just been in a writters block but I'M OUT OF IT BITCHES.

NOW... I PROMISE I will scheduled myself so I can update a one-shot per week (at least). Time is a really hard aspect. I literally have no free time left. But... hey its 3:38 in the morning and Im not tired.

Anyways, I hope you liked this oneshot. I'm gonna do 1 more part (maybe 2 idk) to this mini story. I really love future Fillie-mileven so expect a lot of chapters like this.

Feel free to leave any recommendations on the story, or requests (that would help me a lot) and text me if you want to. I really wanna make new friends. (I didn't checked if there was any mistake so sorry if there's one)

I love you guys with my WHOLE heart and soul.

With all the love...

~GirlFan011~ (1394 words)