Chapter 1

"Gwil, you know I hate surprises!" I said as my best friend Gwilym Lee said he had something to show me.

"You'll love this one I promise. Now close your eyes." Gwil said as he ran into another room of his house.

I rolled my eyes but did as he said. I could hear a plastic bag rustling.

"Can I open my eyes now?" I asked impatiently.

"Not yet, this is a little more difficult than I thought it would be." He yelled.

A few moments passed 

"Okay now!" Gwil shouted.

I opened my eyes to see Gwil in a black curly wig and holding a blow up guitar.

"What are you supposed to be? I don't get it." I said puzzled.

"I got it! I'm going to be Brian May!" Gwil said excitedly.

"Gwil that's amazing! I knew you would get it!" I said running to hug him.

Gwil had been auditioning for Bohemian Rhapsody for months. I always knew he looked like young Brian May, but he never believed me.

"I probably couldn't have done it with out you, so thank you." Gwil said letting go of our hug.

"You totally could, you are an amazing actor, you don't need me to prove that." I said reassuring him of his talent.

"I don't think you realize how much your support helps me Cam. Give yourself some credit." Gwil said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"So when do you start?" I asked.

"In a couple weeks. The main set isn't too far from here so you should definitely come visit." He answered.

"Yeah maybe I'll find the snobby actor husband I've always wanted." I laughed.

"Hey not all actors are snobby." He defended.

"Oh right just most of them." I laughed.He rolled his eyes. "Gwil we need to talk about something." I said changing the subject.

"What is it?" He looked worried about the sudden change in tone.

"Your love life." I smiled.

He rolled his eyes. "I don't want to talk about this with you." 

"Who else are you going to talk about it with?" I asked.

"Fine, what about it?" He puffed taking off the wig.

"I think I found someone you might like." I smiled.

Gwilym was the nicest person on earth and an all around amazing guy. I had no idea why he didn't have a girlfriend or even a wife. 

"Not another blind date." He whined.

"It's not a blind date. You actually know her this time." I said.

"Who is it?" He seemed a little more interested now.

"It's Jolene." I smiled.

Jolene was another one of my really good friends. I felt the same way about her love life that I did with Gwil's. So I thought maybe they would be a good match. They had always gotten along before so maybe it will work out.

"Jolene?" He seemed confused.

"Yes Jolene. You two are already friends, plus she thinks your cute. And there is no denying that she is gorgeous." I said.

"She is pretty. I'm not sure if she's my type though." He said 

"She's single. Right now single is your type." I joked.

"I don't know if I'll have time." 

"Gwil, just one date please. For me?" I begged.

"Fine, I will ask her. Just one date though." He agreed.

Gwil pulled out his phone and texted Jolene asking if she wanted to go out sometime. She replied immediately. I knew she would. She has had a crush on Gwil for the longest time. I was always subtly dropping hints about how awesome she was around him. I had a feeling he liked her a little too. It would be great if my two best friends were in a relationship. Then no matter what I would have to be involved somehow.

"Okay it's done." Gwil said putting down his phone. "I do have a condition if I am to go through with this." 

"You already did it you can't back out now anyways." I laughed.

"I can always cancel." He smiled.

"Fine, what's your condition." I sighed.

"You have to let me set you up on a date." He laughed.

"You know what fine I trust you." I said trying to sound unbothered.

"Now the power is in my hands Cameron James. I think you should be at least a little scared." He smiled.

"Nope I trust you completely. Who do you pick?" I asked.

Gwil shrugged "I actually don't know."

"Hmm. Maybe your little plan won't work after all." I smiled.

"I will find someone, just you wait Cam." He laughed.

I had to admit, I was a little nervous. I hadn't dated anyone, well ever. I was always so busy trying to find someone for Gwil I guess I forgot about myself. Though it doesn't help when your best friend is a man, everyone we meet thinks we are married or dating. My mother even asks me when he's going to propose to me whenever he visits. But I really do trust him, no matter how much he wanted to I know he would never put me in a uncomfortable situation. I just hope whoever it ends up being isn't a complete stranger.

 "Anyways" Gwil said changing the subject again. "Do you want to see who else is in the cast?" 

"Of course." We sat down on the couch and he started pulling up pictures of the other actors.

"This is Rami Malek." Gwil showed me his phone.

"I love that guy! He's amazing." I recognized him from Mr. Robot.

"He is Freddie." Gwil continued googling the next actor.

"I can see it. I can't wait to see the makeup." I leaned over Gwil's shoulder to get a closer look at his phone.

"This is Ben Hardy, he is Roger." He said looking back at me.

"Cute." I said looking at the blonde boy.

"And this is Joe Mazzello. He is going to play John Deacon." He smiled putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Okay that resemblance is uncanny." I said. "Have you met any of them yet?"

"Not yet, we are planning on getting together in a couple days." He said.

"Ooooh, can I come? I would love to meet them." I smiled.

"Cam this is serious business. I can't bring my best friend with me to a meeting." He explained somewhat sarcastically. 

"Sure you can. I am a delight to be around. And you know I will just stalk you if you say no." I said.

"Fine, but we need to come up with signals if things get weird with you around." He said.

"Why would anything be weird with me around?" I said pulling a weird face.

"You are ridiculous." Gwil laughed.

I hugged him and we decided to go get some food and watch a movie. We got about half way through and both fell asleep. I was so happy for Gwil and I couldn't wait to meet the other actors. Things are going so well.