New Flame .

Lucas POV

I hugged onto Jaydas waist as we laid in bed .

She was running her hands through my hair .

"Babe" I said in a type morning voice .

"Yeah" she said , still playin in my hair .

"You okay ?" I asked because she sounded kind of stuffed up .

"I'm fine baby" She cupped my face and kissed my lips .

I laid my head on her stomach and just thought of what my future would be like with her .

We just laid there in a comfortable silence .

Just then Jayda's Mom walked in the room .

"Hey mom" we said simultaneously.

"Hey babies" she kissed our foreheads .

I got out the bed and Jayda reached for me like a baby .

I smirked then picked her . She wrapped her legs around my torso and stuffed her head in the crook of my neck .

"What y'all wanna do . The fair / carnival , the movies , out to eat?" Mom asked as I followed her down the stairs still holding Jayda .

"Ooo babe can we go to the carnival !" Jayda said smiling all in my face .

"Mmmmm i dont know" I said playin with her .

She pecked my lips then all around my face then begging please afterwards .

"Babeee I really wanna go" she pouted .

"Alright fine we can go" , when I say her face expression changed instantly I mean it .

"Go get dressed then" Mom said pushing us up the stairs .

I put Jayda down as I proceeded to follow her up the stairs .

Bad choice for her to go up first .

SMACK! I smacked her ass making her turn around , mean muggin the shit outta me .

"Imma get you Lucas Coly" she walked the rest of the way up the stairs .

We got to her room and she got her towel then looked at me .

"I'm bout to take a shower , you coming or ?" She still looked at me .

"Hell yeah!" I ran to the bathroom .

"Sike nah nigga , only time you gon see my naked ass is when we have sex" she laughed .

"Oh shit so either way you trynna say imma be the one to put it down nigga!" I said .

"Yeah , sure Lucas" she walked into the bathroom, closing the door and locking it.

About 10 minutes later she came out the bathroom with a black bra and blue and black laced underwear .

She teasin me and she know that's why her ass do that .

She came and sat on my lap .

"Nahh you better move" I said trynna push her off .

"Nooooo" She said trying to play fight me .

I ain't even fight back .

She wrapped her arms around my neck and tucked her face in my neck , kissing it lightly .

"I'm sowwy" she said in a baby voice .

"Dont start nothin you cant finish" I said as she kissed on my neck .