one; she finally woke up

Hyunmin's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and my sight was all blurry. Where am I? Is this heaven? Am I dead already? What exactly happens to me? I tried to move my arms and legs but it's all heavy. I turned my head on my left side and saw a man sleeping on the couch peacefully. Who is he? And why is he here with me? And also, who exactly am I?

"Oh, Hyunmin-ah, finally you're awake already." an unfamiliar tall and muscular man beside me suddenly spoke. Who is he? Is he my brother?

"Hyunmin-ah, how are you feeling? He asked me.

"H-hyunmin?"

"Did you forgot your name? Are you having amnesia?" He asked.

"Hyunmin-ah, you slept almost 1 month already." He added.

My heart suddenly skipped a beat when I found out that I was sleeping 1 month already. I slowly sat up and looked at him in the eyes.

"M-may I ask if who am I?" I asked and his jaw dropped.

"Don't you remember your name? You're Son Hyunmin, my younger sister." He said with teary eyes. Suddenly the doctor came in and checked on me. While the man that was sleeping on the couch still sleeping.

"She's having amnesia, Mr. Son. But don't worry, it's just temporary. Let's just help her bring back her memories. I'll take my leave." The doctor explained before he left.

"Hyunmin, I can't believe this is happening." The guy Mr.Son said.

"S-so, I'm Son Hyunmin. Who are you then?" I asked him and he gave me his sweetest smile.

"My name's Son Hyunwoo, your handsome older brother." He said and released a deep sigh.

"That guy on the couch was Yoo Kihyun. He's your boyfriend 3 months already." He explained as he pointed on the brown haired man in the couch.

"He takes care of you and he didn't left your side. He also blamed himself for what happens to you, Hyunmin. He loves you." He added.

A tear suddenly fell down into my cheek when i heard it. He took care of me? He's My boyfriend? Yoo Kihyun?

Kihyun suddenly woke up and rubs his eyes. I could see his angelic figure that sends sparkles through my eyes. Is he really mine? My boyfriend?

"Hyunmin!" Kihyun screamed and suddenly gave me a tight hug. I could smell his mint strawberry scent and I felt his hot breath on my ear that sends shiver through my spine. I can't hug him back, I'm freezing.

"Finally! Baby! You're awake!" He said and breaks the hug then stares directly through my eyes. I blushed at the sudden stare then he chuckled.

"Kihyun, she's having her temporary amnesia. She can't remember you. " Hyunwoo oppa explained and suddenly Kihyun lets go of me, his eyes softened.

"W-what?" Kihyun glances at Hyunwoo oppa. "So, she doesn't know me..." He said.

"Even me Kihyun, even me." Hyunwoo oppa saddened.

"K-Kihyun?" I finally spoke up and he returned his gaze to me. "I'm... sorry." I said and looked down on the blanket covering me. Kihyun held my chin and made me look at him. He then gave me his sweetest smile.

"Hyunmin-ah, it's okay. Let us help you bring back your memories." said Kihyun.