two; meeting the others

Kihyun's POV

I went out from my girlfriend's room and went to a cafe inside this hospital. I ordered her favourite mac&cheese, brownies and caramel macchiato. While I'm waiting for my orders, I called Changkyun's number.

"Kyun-ah, are you going to visit Hyunmin?"

"Did she woke up already?"

"Ne, just a while ago."

"REALLY?! HYUNG?! I'll go call the others now and we'll visit her, bye hyung!" He screamed and quickly hung up. I smiled a bit and took my orders then left the cafe.

While I'm walking, I saw the boys entered Hyunmin's room and soon enough, I entered too.

"Oh, you're all here already." I said and placed the foods on the table. I took a glass of water and drank it.

"Hyunwoo hyung, how's Hyunmin?" I asked as I sat on the chair beside Hyunmin. While the other members are sitting on the large two couches including Hyunwoo.

"As you can see, she's still sleeping." said Hyunwoo. I sighed and watched her while sleeping.

"I brought some fruits for Hyunnie." Wonho said and showed us a basket full of fresh fruits.

"Ne, thank you hyung." I thanked him and smiled. I wonder what will be their reaction once they find out that Hyunmin can't remember remember them.

I held her hand and squeezed it. I stared at her sleeping face and smiled. I was about to stand up when suddenly Hyunmin held back my hand.

"H-Hyunmin?" I asked.

"Kihyun-ah, don't leave." she said as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Noona!" Changkyun suddenly squealed and hugs Hyunmin.

"Y-ya Im Changkyun..." I said.

"Oh, sorry hyung." said Changkyun. He moves backwards and everyone's attention were on Hyunmin's

"Hyunnie, what are you feeling?" asked Minhyuk and Hyunmin looked at them.

"K-Kihyun-ah, who are they?" Hyunmin asked. Everyone dropped their jaws when they heard Hyunmin's sudden statement.

"Don't you know me?" Minhyuk asked.

"Minhyuk, she can't remember you." everyone's gaze turns to Hyunwoo whose sitting on the couch.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Jooheon asked then Hyunwoo lets out a deep sigh.

"She's on her amnesia due to the accident. But don't worry, it's just temporary." Hyunwoo explained. Everyone's eyes softened and when they all looked at Hyunmin.

"H-Hey stop staring at my girlfriend." I said and pouted.

"Don't you... really know me?" asked Minhyuk. Hyunmin nods and looked away from the boys.

"Oh! I'm Hyungwon, Chae Hyungwon. I'm your friend since first day of this year's semester." Hyungwon happily said and grins.

"I-I'm Lee Hoseok but I prefer you to call me Wonho." Wonho said.

"I'm Lee Hojoon but call me Jooheon!" Jooheon said.

"The name's Im Changkyun and you're treating me as your lil brother." Changkyun said in a sad tone. Hyunmin suddenly gazed at Minhyuk whose staring at her.

"I'm Lee Minhyuk. Your bestfriend since middle school." said Minhyuk. I saw sadness on Hyunmin's face when Minhyuk introduced himself. She can't remember her closest friend.

"Kihyun-ah, I'm hungry." Hyunmin said.

"Oh, I brought Mac&Cheese and Brownies." I said and went to the table and took out the boxes of mac&cheese and brownies.

"I'll just go get some fresh air." said Minhyuk and went out.

"Minhyuk hyung must be really sad." Hyungwon said.

Hyunmin's POV

I started eating the mac&cheese. When it enters my mouth, I suddenly shivers. It's so yummy!

"Kihyun-ah, this one is really good!" I squealed and Kihyun chuckles while eating the brownies.

"That was actually your favourite food." He said.

"Oh, that's why I'm starting to love this." I said.

"Kihyun hyung, Minhyuk hyung told me that he went to the dorm already." I froze and stopped eating at Jooheon's sudden statement.

"Why didn't he told us.." Wonho said and sighed.

"I'll take my leave now. Bye noona!" Changkyun said and hugged me before he left.

"We'll be leaving now too Kihyun. Take care of Hyunnie." Wonho said and left together with Jooheon and Hyungwon.

"Kihyun-ah, aren't you going home already?" Hyunwoo asked and laid down on the couch.

"I'll sleep over here again, hyung. I wanna stay at her side for too long." Kihyun said and smiled at me.

"Okay then, I'll sleep now. Good night." Hyunwoo said. Kihyun threw the empty boxes of foods earlier on the trash bin and I laid down. He pulls the thick and comfortable blanket up through my shoulders.

"Good night Kihyun."

"Good night, baby."