Chapter six (i think?)

A/N this is my friend up at the top AmyBrightPotato follow her!!! Anyways, I am starting to lose hope here... also I might do a face reveal but I might be too ugly and fat for that soooo. Might not do it.

Loki closed his arms as to show the girls around him that he didn't want to touch any one of them. The pouted and looked over at me. Thinking I was apart of this. They whispered something In Loki's ear and he look shocked and glared at me with those pale, icy blue eyes. He was turning into the ice monster he became when he was angry! What did I do?!?! He shot multiple snowballs at me and ice chunks while I sat there ignoring him and pretending to pay attention to the teacher. He finally stopped and stomped over to me after the lesson was over and screamed at me "IS IT TRUE?!!!! ARE YOU JUST USING ME TO GET TO MY FRICKIN BROTHER!!!????" I shook my head rapidly and said "NO! Why would I ever do that?!!! I love how you read poetry like it's the only thing keeping you alive. I love how your eyes shine when looking at my art. I love everything about you!" He looked at me.stunned. He slapped me in the face. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!!!! YOU LITERALLY JUST MET ME!!!!" He backed away and out of the classroom walking backwards and hand over his mouth in shock.i rubbed the stinging on my cheek and my legs collapsed. The last thing I remember was one Loki fighting another Loki before the world became dark.