Chapter 1: New Homes New Enemies

(Reyna's p.o.v.)

I woke up in a hospital bed. What the heck? I look around and see someone standing near the door arguing with the doctor.

I clear my throat. They look at me.

"Oh. You're awake," The man who was arguing with the doctor says.

"Yeah. Can someone tell me why I'm here?" I ask.

"I found you in the woods with a bad bullet wound in your side. Nice job with those rogues, by the way," the man said.

"H-how did you know there were rogues?" I ask.

The man showed me his palm. It had a mark that looked exactly like mine. Oh. This is King Nicolas. He probably used his powers to find the rogues.

"I know this may be hard for you, my dear, and I'm sure you have a million questions, but you need to rest," he told me.

"Wait!!!" I said. He turned around. "Were am I?"

"You are at the royal kingdom. Where you belong," he said. Then he left.

I was speechless. I couldn't believe it. I was so excited but sooooooo nervous at the same time. And with me that's not a good combination. Whenever I get to excited and nervous I.....

Them I fell to the side and hit the floor, passing out.

Yeah......that.

***********************************

(Unknown p.o.v.)

Ugh. She has all the attention. I'm so perfect, I'm the royal princess!!! Ugh!! I'm sick of it!!! I will not just sit around and watch her have all the success. No, I would do something about it.

After she ran away and my brother yelled at me, I decided to get my revenge. I went into the forest and made a pack of my own. The Red Fang Pack is my wonderful pack of rogues. I am the alpha.

Ever since then, I have been plotting my revenge. Every time she is in the woods, I send my rogues.

All of a sudden, my Beta and friend, Kristy walks in.

"Rumor has it the girl was shot in the side, blood gushing out of her wound. The others may be dead, but she is unconscious and almost dead. We left her there to die," Kristy told me.

"Wonderful. Soon, all that is hers will be ours. Oh revenge is sweet! Now, all we have to do is capture her. I know that the king has taken her under his wing. We just have to capture her, threaten him and her mate with her death and the rest is simple. We get what we want!" I say.

Kristy and I share an evil laugh and she walks out the door.

Look out Reyna. Here I come. And I'm coming with a bite!!!

_________________________

DUN, DUN, DUN!!!!! Who is this mystery person? The person who gets the right answer will get an exclusive sneak peak at what is to come. So tell me who you think it could be!!!!!! The prize is yours for the taking!!!!

I know that this chapter is short, but cut me some slack!!!! I have school and I am a straight A student, I would like to keep that reputation!!! And I'm struggling to write 2 books at once!!! HELP STRONGLY APPRECIATED!!!!! I also want to tell you, PLEASE read my other book, GOODBYE FOREVER. It's a really good book, well to me anyways. HELP IS WANTED FOR THAT BOOK TOO!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me what you think. And I need help with this book. All ideas are welcome!!!!

LIKE?

COMMENT?

VOTE?

-Kay