𝒦𝒾𝒸𝓀 13

Alessandro's POV

Another business meeting being the CEO of a company if fun and all accept the meetings. Meeting with a whole bunch of white bald dudes was not the way I wanted to spend my afternoon.

My phone lit up another text from Cristina came on my phone.
Text Chat:

Me: Please save me.🥴

Cristina❤️: What The fuck do you want dork🤨🙄

Me: damn so hostile and Dork? What are we kids now?🤨

Cristina❤️: Fuck you I'm taking a nap.

Me: send nudes🤤

Cristina❤️: no sex geek.

Me: if anything I'm a sex god you would know😜

Cristina❤️: fuck off.

I let out a low chuckle and continue with my meeting a smile tugged at my face from thinking of Cristina.

.
.
.

The wedding was now four days away and I determined to marry Cristina fuck! No Angela I'm determined to marry Angela.

Angela suddenly came into my office she was wearing a red laced gown that barley covered her ass.

I felt my member twitch down there. I felt it go harder when I thought about Cristina. Fuck I'm going to Hell.

Cristina's POV

Sitting on the couch watching the notebook and crying my eyes out was the way to go.

Knock knock.

I take the blankets off myself before getting up and making my way toward the door.

I opened it to see a very distraught Alessandro's his eyes met mine and they were all red and puffy he was pacing back in forth mumbling something under her breath.

" I shouldn't have come I'm sorry" he started to walk away.

" No Alessandro come back please come inside" he nods his head before coming inside.

" What's wrong Alessandro" I slowly caress his face and he leans into my touch. His eyes meet mine once again but I can't help but feel a pain in my stomach I hated seeing him this way.

" What are we doing? Cristina your pregnant with my child what are we doing!" He shouts.

" What do you mean what are we doing we're getting married to other people!"

" I cheated on Angela for what...for this!" I stared at him wide eyed. He did not just say that.

I felt my blood boil anger quickly filled my body.

" You know what Alessandro you kissed me your the one who initiated the whole thing this happened because of you!" I yelled.

" I wish I never slept with you and then you wouldn't have that baby" I heard him mumble.

I slapped his face hard my eyes started to crystallize and I felt the tears that were threatening to break through any minute. He stood in shock, pain was obvious on my features I really hated him at this moment I hated him with every fiber of my being.

" Get the fuck out!" I shouted.

" Cristina" he tried to reach from me but I quickly backed away like he was poison.

" GET OUT ALESSANDRO!" He looked hurt and I'm glad he was.

He left and the door slammed.

I fell to my knees as I cradled my stomach.

I promise to love and care for you with every fiber of my being you are now my life my love my everything I hope you grow happy and strong.

I felt the tears come down and I sobbed like I've never cried in my life. Suddenly I felt the baby kick.

A smile crept on my face and I couldn't hold back the laughter that came from my mouth.

I don't know why I was laughing but my baby makes me happy.

Suddenly I wish that Alessandro was here to feel it.

Alessandro.