36.

✨Y/N✨

I woke up to Jamaria whining I looked at my phone to see what time it was and it was 10 I felt the bed next to me and didn't feel a thing. I turned my head not see Erik at all.

"I'm going to kill his ass" I growled sitting up. I fed Jamaria then got her ready

I placed her in the pack n play as she fell back asleep

I placed her in the pack n play as she fell back asleep. Then I proceeded to get ready as I started smelling bacon. Once I was washing up and brushing my teeth I started getting dressed.

I placed my hair half up and half down as I brought a book bag full of Jamaria's things like diapers and etc

I placed my hair half up and half down as I brought a book bag full of Jamaria's things like diapers and etc. so I would have to come back all the way upstairs. This palace is big and the stairs here ain't no joke.

I picked her sleeping body up and brought her downstairs as everyone was talking in the garden and getting ready for breakfast Besides Will and Erik.

" good morning" I said to everyone as they all said it back and I got hugs from Tara and Isaiah. "Where's uncle Erik?" Isaiah asked "That's a good question" I said as I was walking towards the table over hearing the Peter guy from yesterday.

"Ned guess what? you will never believe who I met yesterday!" He said on FaceTime as I smiled popped behind him in the camera as he looked shocked.

"Y/N?!!" I heard on the phone excitedly as I giggled "dude that is so cool next time you go to Africa invite me please" his friend said as I laughed.

"I got to go Ned" he said as I smiled and took jamaria to her grandmother because that's who wanted to see her.

"So Erik went to go train anyway?" I asked her as she nodded "yeah, William told him he might be in trouble with you but he risked it anyway but never mind that sweetie are you okay from yesterday?" She asked as I smiled.

"Yes I just don't understand why she would do that" I said confused. "Yeah I also seen she tried to put you on the spot again with singing last night but she couldn't." Tiffany explained as I nodded.

"I see past all the BS that's going on she's jealous" Tiffany bluntly stated "of what though? She's about to marry and become a queen" I stated.

"You might not be doing that but I look at the way she acts towards Erik, she wants kids but T'Challa's waiting, you two have Jamaria and you are so easily loved by everyone out here and almost everywhere else" Tiffany explained.

"I see everything don't think you were wrong for getting a gorgeous dress like that for last night, Erik told me you felt bad because you took the shine off of her" Tiffany said as I nodded.

"that wasn't my intentions it was just crazy how everyone else looked nice and not me" I said.

"I had a little talk with Nakia because she's grown, older than you being like that, if you have another problem with her make sure you come to me" Tiffany stated as I smiled and she returned it back.

She hugged me " nobody is going to pick on you knowing that if YOU do something wrong that can mess YOUR career up" she said as I nodded.

"It's all about jealousy baby" she said rocking Jamaria and kissing her face. I just sat next to Tiffany and laid my head on her shoulder as she laid her head on my head.

"I'm going to kill your son" I simply said as we started laughing. "Here he comes now" Tiffany said as I looked at him.

I got up walking towards him as I grabbed him taking him back in the palace. "What's wrong?" He asked as I looked around. "Let's talk upstairs" I stated before we walked upstairs.

I closed the room door after her walked in. "What happened to not working?" I asked "babe I just went for a run" he said as I looked at him "I'm serious baby girl" he said trying not to laugh.

"Nah let me see your bag then" I said pushing past him jumping on the bed unzipping his duffle bag as he grabbed my waist trying to pull me off the bed.

"Stop!" I said laughing as he chuckled he got a good grip of my waist then pulled my boy as I let go of the bag he flipped my over and kissed my neck as I giggled.

My hands traveled up his shirt as we begun kissing each other's lips. "You play too much when I'm trying to be serious" I said in between the kisses as he chuckled.

"This is nothing to be mad at, that's why I'm playing" he said as he laid on me and slowly kissed my lips. "Damn I love how those lips taste let me taste those other lips" he said grabbing my legs as I giggled.

"No breakfast is about to be served we don't have time you still have to get ready" I said as he started unbuttoning my jeans.

"I already took one but you wanted to grill me down about leaving and training" he said as I smiled. "Nope tonight because you should've never went" I said moving from under him.

"And you might not get none because you sat there and shaved off your hair" I said sticking my tongue out.

"Watch me get some" he said as I smirked "Mmm I don't think so"  I stated as he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"No" I stated before placing my hand in his face. Erik turned me around as I sighed "you told me you wasn't going to bring work" I said.

"Y/N you know why I did it just relax I'm here now" he said as I smacked my lips "you still not getting none tonight so don't get any ideas in that big ass head of yours" I said about to walk out the room.

"I plan on getting real messy tonight" he said with a smirk as I looked at him. "No we're at T'Challa's, you can't do that and what you mean messy?" I asked curious.

"Y/N I can do whatever the hell I Please if I wanted to i'd fuck you right on that table out there don't test me" Erik said as I smirked.

"And what's stopping you because you ain't that bold" I challenged as he stepped to me. "My mother, our child and our niece and nephew is out there thats what's stopping me now keep playing" he warned as I smiled.