Chapter 2

I'm still sick and that means I dont have to go anywhere tomorrow. I'm homeschooling tho so I can still do school /:

*Christian's pov*

I wake up at about 6 a.m. I suppose its time to get ready for school. I quickly slip into the shower. It takes me about 10 minutes to shower so in about 10 minutes I'm done in the shower and I quickly dry off and get dressed. Then I pack my backpack and I unplug my phone. I go to the bathroom to dry and style my hair. Of course I don't take too long with my hair cause it'll just get messed up anyways. I grab my backpack and my phone and quickly but quietly slid outside. I had terrible nightmares again. I only got about 3 hours of sleep. I'm really tired but I have to do school and deal with whatever punishment comes my way. I wish I could just escape it. Maybe not all of it, just some of it. It would be nice to leave all if it though. I'd love to leave my house. At least there are breaks in school. There aren't any breaks at home. I'm always suffering. I could just run away. I could just leave it all behind and be free. Maybe I'll do that. I've gotta plan where to go and I've gotta get a job too. Its a lot easier than what I'm going through now. I think I'll do that. I'll just run away and be free of all the crap I'm going through. I've just gotta plan it right and I have to find a job. I dont have too much stuff either so leaving will be easy. I'll just act normal which is basically just me hiding in my room but explaining why I'm out late? Hmmm...... I'll tell them I got a job to have extra money for new clothes cause mine are old and torn. Which technically is true. I do need a new pair of shoes and maybe a new pair of pants. I mostly need it for a train ticket though. And I'd need money for an apartment and maybe a bed. Its not gonna be easy, but its not impossible. Oh god. I'm here. I'm at hell. I mean....school. same thing. I walk into school and go to my locker. I quickly grab what I need and hury off to my first class. I cant believe it takes about an hour to get here. Its 7:10 so my first class has started. My first class is math. I hate math. I'm not bad at it, I just hate everyone in that class. The teacher and a few other unpopular students are already here. I take my seat in the very back of the class where no one ever sits. At about 7:15 all the students are in their seats. No one sits in the bavk with me and I'm rather happy about that. In about 40 minutes all the class is done with math and the bell rings. Today was a math test and it was pretty easy. All the students turn in their tests along with me. All my classes were uneventful. At lunch time I decided to sit outside. Unfortunately the bullies found me out there and walked over. "Hey, Novelli! What are you doing out here!" David shouts. Oh god. David. I hate David. He's the leader of the bullies. The others are al, will, Steve, toby, eric, Leo, Jeff, Scott, and fred. Not all ten of them are here though. Only David, al, will, and Steve. "I'm just out here so I don't get in anyone's way." I answer honestly. "If you don't wanna be in anyone's way you should kill yourself!" David yells as his friends and himself laugh as the walk closer to me. Soon they're all punching and kicking me. Its been about ten minutes since this began. "David! Your girlfriend is coming!" Al tells him."alright guys! Lets go!" David yells as they run towards Rebecca. Rebecca is a popular girl and she's very rich. All the unpopular students and I hate her. I'm not friends with any of the unpopular kids though. I've just overheard them complaining about her. It'll all be over soon though. I'm gonna look for a job tonight. The rest of my classes were as uneventful as math was. Lucky I didn't run into David again. I set off on my quest for a job one school was over. I got a job working at a self-serve frozen yogurt place that pays $11 an hour. Hopefully I can leave soon. I hate my school and my house. I'll need to get a job wherever I move to though. Oh well. At least I'll be out of this awful school and house. My shifts are from 5-7, which is after school is over. I head back home and effortlessly get to my room. No one is home right now. Okay, cool. I plan what I have to pack and how easy it'll be to leave with it. I'll just have to pack some clothes and that's about it. Everything else is usually In my backpack. I wonder if my mom will worry about me. Probably not. Its about 11 so I decided to go to sleep cause I have school and work tomorrow. I hate school.

Well fuck. You dont have to be so mean. (I'm talking about my dad btw...) anyways I hope you enjoyed that chapter :3 it'll get better soon. We're getting closer to the better parts :3 (kinda...) Goodnight and goodbye <3

(Btw I didn't check for spelling errors. #sorrynotsorry )