Chapter 4

*Christian's pov*

I wake up at about 3 am because of nightmares. I'm crying and my eyes burn. I really wish someone could comfort me. I'm always alone. Nightmares always keep me up. I need friends. Or at least a friend. I need something. I try to go to sleep again only to be awoken an hour later because of more nightmares. In this nightmare I was being slowly crushed alive. I felt the pain as if it were actually happening to me. I screamed. I know it was just a dream but it hurt. My first nightmare was about drowning. I'm not going to go into detail on that. I just stay on my phone all night cause I can't fall back to sleep. I'm tired as fuck and I really need sleep, but that's not gonna happen. I don't have work today so I go out to Starbucks. There are a lot of people at Starbucks. I got a drink and sat at a less crowded area in the back.

*Drake's pov*

I'm at Starbucks and its really crowded. I get my drink and look for a less crowded area. I find one at the back. Not many people sit back there cause they all have friends and are pretty and like to be seen. I personally hate crowded areas. I head to the back of Starbucks with all the rejected seats. I'm just peacefully sitting there and scanning the building. I spot an adorable boy with beautiful blue eyes. He's so cute.

*Christian's pov*

I glance around and see a beautiful boy with blue grey eyes looking in my direction. He's pretty. Some guy walks over to me. "Move!" He yells. "But I was here first." I say. "I don't fucking care!" He yells as he punches me. "Leave him alone!" I hear someone else say. If only I just moved... "And why should I do that?!"  The one who punched me yells. "Cause he hasn't done anything wrong!" The other one yells. "How would you know!?" The first one yells. I just sit there, pressed against the wall. "Ugh. Just move." The second one says ashe talks to the guy that punched me. "Why should I?" The one who punched me says as he shoves the other one. "Just do it." The other one says as he shoves him back. "Here, come with me." The boy with the blue grey eyes says as he offers me his hand. "O-okay....." I say as I take his hand. "You don't have to be scared. I'm not gonna hurt you." The boy with the blue grey eyes says. "O-okay..." I say as he leads me outside, stopping to grab his drink. "What's your name?" The boy with the blue grey eyes asks. "C-christian." I say shyly. "Christian? I like your name." The boy with the blue grey eyes says. "Th-thank y-you. W-what's y-your n-name?" I ask. "Drake." He says simply. "Drake is a nice name." I say. "Thanks. Haha I forgot that I'm still holding your hand." Drake says with a little laugh as he lets go. "Why did you help me?" I ask. "Cause I wanted to." Drake says. "Oh. Okay. Thank you anyways." I say. "No problem." He says. "Anyways.......do you....wanna.... maybe....talk...or something.....its fine if you dont want to seeing as uhmm....I'm just some guy from Starbucks. " He says. "Umm......sure we can talk..." I say. He takes my hand again and leads me to a bench. "Soooooooo.........how old are you? Not that it matters! just wondering..." he says. "I'm 18....you?" I ask. "I'm 20...." he says. "Anyways.............how long have you lived here?" Drake asks. "Since late yesterday." I say. "Oh, fun." He says.

*About 1 year later*

*Christian's pov*

Me and drake are best friends now. He's always there for me. It doesn't matter what time. And of course I'm always there for him. I was staying at drake's house tonight. I'm sleeping on the couch but I don't mind. I wasn't originally gonna stay at drake's house but I forgot the key to my house and drake didn't feel like driving all the way to my house just to give me the spare key he has so I'm staying with drake. I have nightmares again though. When I open my eyes because of the light, I'm greated by some lovely blue grey eyes. "Good morning." Drake says. "Good morning. How'd I get in your bed?" I ask. "You had a nightmare and you were crying so I took you to my room...." Drake says. "Oh, okay." I say. "Do you wanna talk about the nightmare?" Drake asks. "Maybe later." I say. "Okay." He says.

I'm tired af so I'm going to sleep. The first part I wrote around 3 am yesterday cause some fucking nightmares woke me. Anyways goodnight/good morning (seeing as its 1:45 am) I be like "Ayy good morning! I'm going to sleep." Anyways goodnight/good morning <3