Chapter Three

As Jean walked into his house he wasn't surprised to see his father laying on the couch, beer bottles spread all around him.

Jean sighed
"Fucking pig" He thought to himself and slipped into his room and locked the door.

Jean sighed once more as he looked at his tiny sleeping space. Have you ever seen Harry Potter?

Well imagine the little cabinet he stayed in. Now just imagine that slightly bigger, only big enough to fit a 15 year old boy.

That's exactly what Jeans room looked like.

Except it wasn't likely that he was a wizard.

Jean chuckled at the thought and neatly put his backpack on the end of his mattress and knelt down on the floor and opened the chest were he kept his clothes.

He looked at the 7/8 outfits he had and bit his lip, ever since meeting Marco earlier that day Jean had been a lot more self aware about his appearance and such.

The blonde couldn't help but smile as he thought about the freckled boy.

His thoughts quickly turned sour as he thought about what his father would do if he found out Jean was gay.

He shuddered as he imagined laying dead in a ditch somewhere in Nevada.

The teenager quickly pushed all of his thoughts away and he dug to the bottom of the dark blue chest and he pulled out a piece of paper. He'd found it one day in his fathers office.

It was a note that read:

This is my child, Jean.
You do not know me or him but I do deeply hope that you take care of him and love him. This may be too much to ask for but I need for my child to be safe.
Thank you, Jeans Mother.

When Jean had first read that note he couldn't hold back tears. Now? He just stared at it with a cold expression.

Jean put the note away and did his homework and ate an apple he managed to steal from lunch and he went to bed, hoping his 'Father' would still be asleep when Jean awoke for school.

-Morning biatch-

Jean woke up and quickly got dressed, he knew it wasn't hygienic to not take a shower right now, he would have to do it at school.

Yes, they had showers at the school.

Jean brushed his teeth and managed to fix his hair a bit before leaving the house and when he got to Marcos house he saw Marco sitting on the front step.

"Jean!" Marco cried out and hugged Jean, which Jean hungrily hugged back.

"How did you sleep last night?" Asked Freckled Jesus.
"What an odd question" He thought to himself.

"Oh well i slept fine" He said quietly.

Marco then continued to blab on and on as they walked to school.

Jean didn't really mind though.

Marco made him smile, and that's all anyone could ever ask for.