pretty boy's back

Y/n's POV

It's the next day and I'm on my daily walk when I see the guy I was looking for I grab his wrist from behind and pull him into a alleyway and push him against a wall and he puts a knife to my throat and I smirk. "Wow pretty boys always ready to attack good reflexes." His eyes widen and he quickly puts the knife away. "Sorry I didnt know it was you." I chuckle and get close to his lips. "No problem." I run my hands down his waist. "So we never really got that date now did we?" He smirks and shakes his head he trys to go in for a kiss but I back away. "Careful there you dont even know the full use of my powers I'm poisonous you know." He raises a brow. "Well poisonous when I want to be." He pulls me close by grabbing my collar. "So what are you up to we just met yesterday and you already want a kiss?" I say. "Well have you ever heard of love at first sight?" He says with a half smile. "Hmm I dont fall in love easily I may be a flirt but love isnt really my thing." He brings me closer. "I could change that." "Oh really pretty boy?" He nods and crashes his lips on mine I push him into the wall and tilt my head to deepen the kiss. I lick his bottom lip and he slowly opens and I stick my tongue in exploring every inch. I slowly move my hands down his waist. He moves his hands to my belt buckle and trys to undo it but I grab his hands. "Pretty boy you sure love to do things fast and in public to such a naughty boy you are." He smirks. "So what if I am are you gonna stop me?" He bites his lip and I let go of his hands and start to walk away. "Meet me at the cafe we met at, at 7 got it pretty boy?" I say walking away not looking back.

Dabi's POV

Damn it! I was hoping that would work to get closer to him he obviously likes to play hard to get. I walk out of the alleyway and text boss.

Dabi- ok I'm trying to get closer but he doesn't seem to want to be close.

Boss- well keep trying we need the hero's secrets so we can finally win and take over.

Dabi- yes sir

I put my phone away.

Time skip

Y/n's POV

I had to visit the UA today to help with training and I got to know some dirty little secrets like bomb boy and shark teeth are dating and icey hot and the weak kid that ate all mights hair are dating. Bomb boy pulls me aside. "So what's it like being a pro hero I mean it cant be that hard if you're one." I smirk and wrap him in my vines. "How do you feel about poison ivy all over your body kid?" He trys to use his quirk but I squeeze him tighter and bring him to the arena. "All might I hope you dont mind if I teach the kid how to really fight." He nods and I drop him on the ground and his boyfriend runs over to him. "Are you ok you really shouldnt mess with him!?" "I'm fine kiri now let me beat this guys ass!!" He starts making little explosions in his hand and shark mouth gets off the field and I extend my vines. "Ok bakugou you must study the him before charging he's very powerful!" All might yells from the stands and bakugou jast charges at me. "Fuck off I can do this on my own!!" I step aside as he shoots a explosion my way. "Look bomb boy you're wasting your energy and I have places to go and people to see." Before he can talk I wrap my vines around his mouth. "You need to be on you toes at all times never let your guard down or this might happen." I shoot poison ivy through my vines right to his whole body. I take my vines away and walk away and I see kirishima run over to him and help him to the healer. I look at the time and its 6:50 so I rush to the coffee shop on the other side of town and once I get there I see pretty boy sitting at a table so I go and sit next to him. "You finally made it I thought you were gonna ditch me." He says and I smirk and run my finger under his chin. "Oh I would never ditch such a pretty boy." We order some cake and start eating and talking. "You look familiar."

Dabi's POV

Shit he's on to me. "Oh and who do I look like I would say I'm one of a kind with this skin." Wait did I just give myself away. "Hmm I cant quite put my finger on it." We finish eating and he brings me back to his place we sit on the couch. "So pretty boy you said love at first sight does that make me your love?" I just have to play along but damn is he hot. "I guess you could say that." I get on his lap facing him and take my jacket off. "Oh now you're stripping for me." He smirks and I blush lightly. "No it's just hot in here. Now how about we go a little farther than earlier in the alleyway." I kiss him but he pushes me away. "What are you trying to do?" Shit maybe he knows what I'm here for I have to play it smooth." I'm trying to show you what love feels like." He chuckles "I've felt love before and it sucks so why would I want to feel it again I mean nothing ever lasts." I run my hands down his chest. "I think this will last." He smirks and runs his hands up my thighs and I blush. "Pretty boy you better not be lying let's just say I'm hard to love but easy to break." I put my hands up his shirt. "Dont worry I wont break you." I go in and kiss him but he doesn't kiss back. "What's wrong?" I ask really wanting to get in his head." I wanna see your quirk." I chuckle. "What why?" "Because you've seen mine now show me yours." What if I do it and he realizes who I am." I'm not very comfortable showing my quirk." He grabs my hand and looks at it. "Oh come on pretty boy fire is pretty sexy." He let's go of my hand and I give in and make a small blue flame in my hand. "See now was that so hard?" I stop the flame and he pulls me into a kiss tilting his head and licking my lip which i know to open my mouth so i do and he wraps his tongue around mine. I pull his shirt up and we break the kiss and take it off and he takes off mine then we go back into the kiss. Not gonna lie this is the best mission I've ever gone on. Wait no snap out of it you'll have to kill him later. He lays me down on the couch and gets on top of me. "I'm trusting that you love me ok?" I nod and he smirks moving down my neck and trys to find my sweet spot. Finally I let out a loud moan indicating he found my sweet spot and he begins to abuse that spot. "Y/n~ I love you~" I can feel him smirk against my skin he moves down my chest and I get excited  then he chuckles and moves back up to my face. "I'm not gonna go that far yet." I sigh. "Fuck you~" I tried to sound mean but he started grinding on me and I ended up moaning it out. "Maybe later pretty boy."